8th January 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Which degree has bright future between B.Sc Agriculture and BDS?

I have a question in my mind. I don't know what to do now. Whether I should join Agriculture B.Sc or BDS. I don't know which degree has bright future in life. Many of my relatives are telling me to join Ag B.Sc because their reason is BDS has no life in the society. I am confused. Please answer me.

8th January 2018, 03:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree has bright future between B.Sc Agriculture and BDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have a question in my mind. I don't know what to do now. Whether I should join Agriculture B.Sc or BDS. I don't know which degree has bright future in life. Many of my relatives are telling me to join Ag B.Sc because their reason is BDS has no life in the society. I am confused. Please answer me.

Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) has bright future compared to BSc Agriculture course. Candidates after completion of BDS course can work in India and abroad. BDS and BSc agriculture are two different types of courses and it cannot be compared. One should choose the course based on his ability, interest and skill. Candidates can also start their own business after completion of BDS. The scope of the BDS candidates in abroad countries is also very good. Hence, it is better to study the BDS course.
8th January 2018, 05:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It will depend on the quality of education that you get. There are successful dentists too and successful agriculturists too. Hence, you should go for the better college, which gives you quality education.

There are many colleges, where you can get degrees, but you will not be able to make a good career because of lack of practical knowledge. Hence, choose the course of your interest and BDS can be the better option, if you get admission in a good college.
8th January 2018, 08:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Personally I would like to suggest you to pursue BSc in agriculture rather than pursuing BDS because now a days BDS has no future. If you will complete BSc in agriculture then you will have other options also like in degree exams you can appear. Moreover in agriculture also there are number of posts which you can apply as well as number of departments are there which recruit agriculture candidates but BDS has not that much value nowadays.
8th January 2018, 08:51 PM
ranu shahi

Both the courses have bright future but according to me B.Sc Agriculture more better to do. Because this course do not cost very much than BDS course and qualified professionals are always valued, when it comes to agriculture sector.

Jobs Profile for this sector graduates are:-
Research Officer
Quality Assurance Officer
Farm Manager
Operations Manager
Production Manager
Agriculture Loan Officer (in banks)
Agriculture Officer

And if you take BDS course then after completing the course, this is obvious that you will open your own clinic which may demand high initial investments.

But i also want to say to you that select any of the course of your interest. Without interest in any subject, you can not complete the course.
8th January 2018, 09:21 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Basically it depends upon your interest. The degree course in which you are interested definitely going to be fruitful for you in the future in spite of its scopes.
And if still you are confused to choose one course from these two then definitely it would be BSc in Agriculture because it has more scope than BDS.
8th January 2018, 09:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing to get confused about, both the degrees are good and have their own standards. So, don't waste your time in comparing them just choose the field in which you are interested the most. If you feel any of the field interesting then choose that. Dentists too have a bright future, so if you want to choose BDS, then you can go for it otherwise you can choose agricultural field depending upon your interest.
8th January 2018, 10:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Both the Agriculture and BDS have very good scope and have equal importance.

You can select any one of the course based on your interest and future aspiration.

However, I prefer that you can apply for BDS course instead agriculture, which is having good scope.
8th January 2018, 10:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is very glad to hear that you are very eager to opt for a better career. Both the above mentioned courses are very good to opt nowadays. According to my opinion, you must go for B.Sc in Agriculture as your Graduate course as there are a lot of opportunities in the field of Agriculture for a particular.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream studying PCB as a subject combination from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for B.Sc in Agriculture course.
9th January 2018, 05:17 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Let me inform you that both B.Sc Agriculture and BDS offers very good career opportunities. After completing B.Sc Agriculture, you can work in government as well as in private sector. Banks also recruits graduate from Agricultural department to fill up office level posts. If you do BDS, then you can work in various hospitals as a Dentist as well as you can have your own private chamber. After completion of BDS, you would earn more than what you can earn after completion of B.Sc Agriculture. I would advise you to choose the course between the above two in which you have to interest most.
29th March 2022, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Is there any govt jobs for bds
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?