15th May 2016, 09:29 AM
Nabamtarang66

What degree should I choose to make my future bright?

I feel very confused about my future study after completion my graduation. What degree i should choose to make my future bright, still i am very confused.

15th May 2016, 02:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What degree should I choose to make my future bright?

You have not specified your stream in query then it is very difficult to tell you stream.

However, if you have done bachelor's degree then there are so many entrance exams for government job, passing which will make your career bright. You can also go for master's degree in your desired discipline after that you can apply for NET exam for becoming lecturer in government college.

After bachelor's degree, you can apply for following entrance exams:

>>Civil Services examination.

>>Central Armed Force exam.

>>SSC Combined Graduate level exam.

>>IBPS and SBI PO exam.

If you crack any of above entrance exam then you will have good career and future in terms of job opportunity. Government jobs are stable with less sense of insecurity and decent salary making career and future bright.
15th May 2016, 03:15 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is no very much scope after graduation course. Candidates are eligible to pursue higher course only on basis of their bachelor degree discipline.

So, you need to give us the course you opted in bachelor degree to get more information. But candidate passed degree in any course are eligible for admission in MBA, B.Ed course.

You can also appear for examination to get jobs ( government ) if interested in it.
15th May 2016, 04:59 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To have a bright future, you need to select the course of your interest for pursuing your higher studies. Because, you can achieve anything only when you have interest. Some of the best courses you can do after Graduation are MBA, MS, M.Tech.,. So, I advise you to opt any course based on your interest and the course you have studied at your Graduation level.
15th May 2016, 11:11 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

You can choose right course as your interest.If you wish to go for accounting then M.com & MBA will be best option for you.

It is 2 years post graduation course.You can earn upto Rs 1,00,000/- per month.

MCA is also good option for you.It is related with computer software.You can work as computer operator,web designer &can earn upto Rs 50,000/-.
15th May 2016, 11:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

My suggestion to you is that you should concentrate on your current graduation and try to understand things from basic. Update your practical knowledge by visiting various companies. Do summer training from any good company and make a short report on your experience during training period. After completion of your graduation you can apply for various entrance exams for getting job in any good public sector company like BHEL, SAIL, BEL as per your core field.
However if you want to study further then my suggestion to you is that you should go for master degree in any of your interested field.
16th May 2016, 12:07 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

*You can do bachelor's degree in any discipline of your interest to excel in academics as well in career. You can pursue master's degree in desired discipline then go for research work or lectureship.

*Second options is to go for government job through various entrance exams conducted every year by UPSC, SSC, IBPS etc. Choice is all yours what you want to do.
16th May 2016, 12:36 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# You have mentioned in the query that you have completed graduation. But you have not mentioned nothing about your graduation degree and subjects taken.

# So it is not possible to give you any exact advice in this regard.

# I am suggesting few general post-graduate degrees as option for further studies:

* Master in Business Administration (MBA)
* Master in Computer Application (MCA)
* Master in Science (M. Sc.)
* Master in Arts (M.A.)
* Master in Commerce (M. Com)
* and many post-graduate degrees
* And various post-graduate diplomas

# There is also options to appear in various competitive examinations mentioned below:

* IBPS Banking Examinations
* SSC Combined Graduate Level Examinations
* UPSC Civil Service Examination
* UPSC Assistant Commandant Examination
* LIC Assistant Administrative Office Examination
* LIC Assistant Development Officer Examination
* Various other competitive examinations conducted by UPSC
* Various competitive examinations conducted by Indian Railways
* and many more
16th May 2016, 12:46 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabamtarang66 View Post
I feel very confused about my future study after completion my graduation. What degree i should choose to make my future bright, still i am very confused.
You haven't mentioned much about your academic qualification in order to suggest the best course which you can do in order to make your future bright. Anyways you can choose any course but excelling in it as it's based on your performance how you apply what you learned in your future that makes your future bright.

There are many courses which you can choose namely engineering, technology or arts related courses. You can choose based on the interest which you have on a field and study accordingly. You need to write the entrance exams to join in colleges through counselling for pursuing the course in government and aided colleges. There are also private colleges which have their own way of selecting candidates for courses and you can apply for them respectively.

The key thing to be successful is how you study and see a way how to apply that in the future which will be helpful to you and people around you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?