16th February 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about B.A. Arts?

Plz tell me all detail about B.A. in arts. I want complete information about the same in detailed manner.

18th February 2014, 06:40 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Detailed information about B.A. Arts?

B.A --- Bachelor Of Arts

Bachelor Of Arts generally deals about the Social and cultural studies,Study of humanities,Languages and Music and more.Generally the humanities deal with the literatures,histories as well as Cultures of various human civilization.Whereas the Social Science deals with the anthropology,Political behaviors,sociology,human behavior organization.

There are various specializations in the Bachelor of Arts.Some of the specializations are given below.You can choose from the second majors are as Bachelor of Design,Bachelor Of Science,Bachelor of Commerce and more degrees.The various specializations are History,Asian Studies,Human Geography and Planning,Italian studies,Linguistics,Law and Society,Communication and Media studies,Medieval and Early modern studies,Philosophy,Work and employment relations,Political science and International relations,Music studies and more.So out of these specialization the entire choice goes to you.Based on Aims and Achievements you can select the specialization from the list.

You must have a minimum of University score or else the equivalent degree.You must have a demonstrate English language competence.Soon after completion of this course you may go for the various employment roles as Musicians,Writers,State premiers,Ambassadors,Business and community leaders,Musicians and more.Even if your performance is well in the B.A three year degree course you may then be enrol as Honors.
15th June 2021, 12:17 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Detailed information about B.A. Arts?

B.A. (bachelor's in arts )
Bachelor degree in arts its a 3 years bachelor's degree after 10+2 arts student do admission in bachelor's degree..
Sujects in arts.
Economics, geography, history, political science, sociology, hindi,English, etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?