7th October 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about NIPS, Kolkata for a candidate who has secured admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management? Can I get good job after completing this course?

Hi,
I am Sourav and I am going to do Bachelor of Hospitality Management course from NIPS, Kolkata. Please inform me about the details of college and will I get a good job after completing my course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management in GD Goenka University School of Hospitality if secured 61% in 12th NIOS?
  2. What should I do either Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management after 12th?
  3. How can I get job in Cruise after completing Bachelor of Hospitality Management? Requirements to get job
  4. What is B.A International Hotel Administrator course is about?
  5. What is the fee structure of hospitality management at IIHM Bangalore? What are the job objectives after completing PG in Hospitality Management?
  6. In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India?
  7. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Bachelor of Event Management/Hospitality Management program? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  8. Minimum percentage required to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management?
  9. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management for 12th Arts candidate?
  10. Which course is better after the PUC Commerce?
  11. What can I take if I take PCMB in PUC?
  12. Detailed information and list of colleges which offers Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  13. Can I get job in any Food Production company after completing MBA in Hospitality Management?
  14. Job opportunities in Hotel Industry for Hospitality Management Diploma holder?
  15. After B.Tech in ECE can I do hospitality in management?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  17. Last date of form submission for IIHM? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information about MBA in Hospitality Management and International Business?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?