8th March 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about SRMJEEE

I want to get the details of SRMJEEE. Can anyone of you please provide me the details of this entrance exam? I don't know much more about this entrance exam so I need your help.

14th April 2018, 12:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about SRMJEEE

Detailed Information about SRMJEEE Examination:

SRMJEEE (SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination) is an online computer based test which is conducted National level by SRM University.

>> The basic educational qualification required to appear in this Examination is 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology/ Botany and Zoology/ Biotechnology as major subjects with minimum 60% marks in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board in full time.

>> Recognized universities may include State Board, ISCE, CBSE.

>> Candidates who have done with 10th Class and 12th Classes in NIOS are not considered for getting admission into this college.

>> For SRMJEEE 2018, candidates born between 1st July, 1997 and 1st July 2002 are eligible to apply.

Click here for Detailed Information about SRMJEEE
15th April 2018, 10:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about SRMJEEE

SRMJEEE is a joint entrance examination conducted by SRM University for offering admission in B.Tech and M.Tech courses in different campuses of SRM University. To be eligible to apply for SRMJEEE examination, you should have passed 12th standard with Science stream from a Government recognised board. You should have born in between 1st July 1997 and 1st July 2002 to be eligible to apply for SRMJEEE 2018 examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?