9th April 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, course duration and total fee of BCA course?

Dear Friends,
I want to know about BCA. What is it?
I want to know about BCA course,
about it's syllabus, duration of the course
and everything. Please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  2. Detailed Information regarding CA course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  3. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  4. Fee structure and Duration for Testing course after completion of BCA? What will be the scope of this course?
  5. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  6. Detailed fee structure to do MBBS? What is the duration and the age limit?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar or Punjab University with a score of 448 in GATE Exam?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  9. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  10. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  12. How to do BBA course after completing HS? I am working in Abu Dhabi
  13. Detailed fee structure and duration of course for B.Pharma?
  14. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  15. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  16. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and list of BCA colleges in India? Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA?
  17. Is M.Com course available in Sambalpur University? What is the total duration and the fee structure?
  18. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
13th April 2015, 07:35 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information, course duration and total fee of BCA course?

BCA i.e Bachelor of Computer Application. The duration of this course is 3 years and the course is divided into six semester. There are no entrance examination for BCA course, but few institution may conduct entrance examination. Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate should have completed intermediate with mathematics from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate. The duration of course fee differs from college to college. Normally the college fee will be 40,000 to 50,000 per annum.

BCA course is deals with computer programming, software development and computer application. After completing this course, you have a bright future in career aspect. You can get the jobs in top MNC's like Google, Facebook, Oracle, TCS, Wipro, CTS, Accenture, Aricent, SAP, Tally solutions, HCL, HP, Hexaware and Infosys. Your designation will be software developer, software engineering, web designer, system analyst, system admin, database engineering, system architect and testing.

Syllabus of BCA course:
  • Operating System
  • Digital Logical Fundamentals
  • Software Engineering
  • OOAD
  • C++
  • C programming
  • C#
  • Java
  • Financial Accounting
  • Cost Accounting
  • Allied Mathematics - I & II
  • Languages I & II - Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Sankrit and French
  • English I & II
  • Data Structures
  • Visual Basic
  • .Net
  • Design Analysis of Algorithm
13th April 2015, 08:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications. The duration of this course is 3 year or 6 semesters. Candidates who had completed 12th standard or equivalent from any recognised board are eligible to pursue this course. Most of the colleges offers direct admission to BBA course except some top colleges conducts their own entrance test for providing admission to BBA course. The fee structure of BCA course may vary from one college to other college, so, we cannot say the exact fee structure of BCA course.
Attached Files
File Type: txt BCA Course Semesters Syllabus.txt(1.8 KB, 60 views)
13th May 2015, 11:17 PM
amanshrivastava98

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application.

It is a 3 years govt recognized degree course which the students interested in the computers pursue.

The eligibility criteria for BCA is as follows :

* The candidate must have done the 12th standard from a recognized board with mathematics as a main subject.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at least at the time of application.
16th June 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO NOW BCA COURSE. AFTER BCA I THINK TO DO MBA . SHOULD I M ELIGIBLE TO DO MBA AFTER BCA COURSE??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?