15th June 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements asked for IPCC joining after graduation? Am I eligible after completion of B.Com with 70% marks?

I completed B.Com with 70%. What are the requirements for ipcc joining after graduation.? Can you please let me know the minimum eligibility criteria they will ask for? How to ensure that I will be eligible to apply. Please reply soon as possible!

16th June 2015, 07:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements asked for IPCC joining after graduation? Am I eligible after completion of B.Com with 70% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to directly register for IPCC course after completion of your B.Com course with an aggregate of 70% marks from a recognised university. Candidates who have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in Graduation (Non-Commerce Stream) or at least 55% aggregate marks in Graduation (Commerce stream) from a recognised university are exempted from appearing in Common Proficiency Test (CPT) and they can directly get admission in second level of CA course.
16th June 2015, 10:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements asked for IPCC joining after graduation? Am I eligible after completion of B.Com with 70% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to join IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) with the above mentioned qualifications. The basic educational qualification required in order to join IPCC "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university/ board. Candidates who have completed their Bachelor Degree are eligible to join IPCC and candidates who are pursuing their Final year of Graduation are also eligible to join. The minimum percentage required in Graduation is "55% marks", since you have secured more than what is required you are certainly eligible to join IPCC.

>> For Commerce Graduates - Minimum 55% marks are required

>> For Non-Commerce Graduates - Minimum 60% marks are required

And you do not need to write CA-CPT Examination and the eligibility criteria is given above. Candidates those who successfully pass IPCC, they are eligible to become Chartered Accountant.
16th June 2015, 06:27 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to apply for the IPCC programme directly after securing 70% marks in B.Com.

The full form for IPCC is Integrated Professional Competence course.IPCC is second stage of CA course.The registration for IPCC is available twice a year.IPCC exam is conducted twice a year in the month of May and November.

The requirements which are asked for joining IPCC after graduation are as under :-

-The candidate who have completed graduation in Commerce stream has to secure at least 55% marks in their Graduation degree to get admission for IPCC course .

-The candidate who are non commerce graduate has to secure secure at least 60% marks in their Graduation degree to get admission for IPCC course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?