13th December 2017, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Details about IOT course from electronics point fo view? What is the scope and how we start to learn this?

Hello Sir, this is Rishu here. Actually, I want to ask, can you tell me in details about (IOT) course in electronic points of view. What is the scope and how we start to learn this? Please tell me as soon as possible.
My mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject to choose in MSc : Biochemistry, Chemistry, Bioinformatics or Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it beneficial to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad instead of India?
  3. Which is the best choice between Higher studies and Job after completion of BE with CSE branch?
  4. What kind of preparation is required for IPS exam? Is there any special or compulsory area of study which we have to learn from exam point of view? Procedure to appear for the exam?
  5. I have done Mining Engineering and MBA : Which optionals to choose for RAS exam?
  6. What is the scope of electronics engineering?
  7. Detailed scope of Electronics specialization in Master's Degree? -- [New]
  8. M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me?
  9. How to prepare for Medical Entrance Exam?
  10. What is ECE engineering? How is it considered to be better than other engineering courses?
  11. Difference between Ph.D in statistics and PhD in applied statistics in opportunity point of view?
  12. Polytechnic Diploma or B.Sc, which is better to study for getting job?
  13. Details about the entrance exam for interior designing? What is the syllabus of it? How to prepare for it? Best accredited colleges offering this course and the scope of it in Maharashtra?
  14. Should I study B.Tech(Biotechnology) in Abroad to get good job?
  15. Will CBSE 12th marks be considered along with AIEEE marks?
  16. Admission process for top 10 colleges of Bhubaneshwar?
  17. Scope of Electronics and Instrumentation in various fields?
  18. Is there any scope in MSc Electronics? Can MSc Electronics or MBA be done after BSc Electronics?
27th December 2017, 12:10 AM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Details about IOT course from electronics point fo view? What is the scope and how we start to learn this?

It is a good decision to learn IOT(Internet Of Things). Because automation is keep on increasing in our day by day life and in future everything is going to be automate with less manpower required. So you can have a bright future in IOT course. Major applications of IOT are automation in cars,smart homes,smartphone etc... Major companies are hiring students with IOT knowledge . So surely it going play a key role in automation.
28th December 2017, 06:29 PM
smdk

Default Re: Details about IOT course from electronics point fo view? What is the scope and how we start to learn this?

Internet Of Things (IOT) is currently a major technology. Agriculture,Space, manufacturing,construction,health care, transporation and mining sectors support IOT.
You can learn IOT as online course. It is 12 week course. For each week you have to do an assignment. At the end, you will have a final exam. Based on assignment and final exam marks you will get the final score. If your score is 40% and above , you will get an E-Certificate.
Visit www.onlinecourses.nptel.ac.in for further details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?