6th March 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Should I study B.Tech(Biotechnology) in Abroad to get good job?

Hello,
I want to study Biotechnology in B.Tech.
But after my B.Tech I want to secure good job.
So, I think I should move to Abroad for doing B.Tech.
Is this good for me?

9th March 2015, 04:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study B.Tech(Biotechnology) in Abroad to get good job?

Biotechnology is still in its developing stage in modern India as the scope of Biotechnology and the implementation of biotechnology applications are being slowly incorporated in various industries of modern India. Biotechnology is such a field where one cannot rise to great heights in the career if one does not pursue higher studies like M.Tech or MS since the graduation level study is limited in this field and the industry prefers candidates who specializes in this field. Thus the best option before you is to go for B.Tech course in India and then go for MS Degree in abroad. This is good not only from economic point of view but also from your career point of view as B.Tech in India is cheaper and then you can go abroad to enjoy the high scope of jobs and good infrastructure to study abroad. If you do not have any financial limitation then you can surely go for studying B.Tech in abroad ; it is definitely a good choice then.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?