5th December 2011, 11:27 AM
fozia homa bhu

Difference between Ph.D in statistics and PhD in applied statistics in opportunity point of view?

hi...
I want to ask what is the difference between PhD in statistics and PhD in applied statistics in opportunity point of view? which one is more demanding in academic line?
and what is the scope of both the degrees?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is in more demand between Ph.D in Statistics and Ph.D in Applied Statistics?
  2. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in statistics after completion of B.Com course?
  4. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Statistics? Percentage required in Post Graduation for admission?
  5. Is there facility to part time PhD in Statistics or Bio Statistics or Clinical Statistics?
  6. What are the research Programs in Statistics? Previous question papers of PhD Statistics of Central University?
  7. Possibility to pursue Master of Applied Statistics for MS in Operational Communication student?
  8. Does ICAR offers PhD in Statistics program?
  9. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) candidate?
  10. Am I eligible to do PhD in Mathematics being a Statistics postgraduate? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to do PhD being a Statistics postgraduate? Procedure to apply?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Statistics after completion of B.Com and MBA with Finance?
  13. How to register for Ph.D after completing M.Phil Statistics? Is there any relaxation for the entrance test for the Ph.D? What are the advantages of M.Phil while doing Ph.D?
  14. How can I study PhD with scholarship in Abroad if pursuing Post Graduation in Statistics?
  15. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can we do PhD in Statistics? Are we given Stipend?
  17. Difference between PhD and Join M.Sc-PhD?
  18. What is the percentage marks required for doing Ph.D in statistics?
1st September 2019, 09:24 PM
ASHSARATH

Default Re: Difference between Ph.D in statistics and PhD in applied statistics in opportunity point of view?

Study of statistics involves both mathematical as well as applied statistics. A final PhD exam has to be cleared by the candidate to get the degree. There are immense job opportunities in statistics. Applied statistics has great benefit in academic line.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?