5th June 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Differerent career options available after taking Commerce with computer in graduation?

i am in a confusion that wheather commece will help me to work in different field.i want to know what are the different carrier option can i get after taking commerce with computer in graduaiton...

Related Questions:
  1. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science
  2. Career options available after graduation in IT? What specialization can be taken?
  3. Career options for 12th Commerce student?
  4. What are the career options after completing graduation from commerce? Which courses to prefer?
  5. Which career options are available for me after 12th commerce with Commerce?
  6. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
  7. Subjects and the career options for non medical and commerce? I am interested in Maths and Physics
  8. Which other courses can be done other than engineering and medical after passing 12th?
  9. Graduation after Diploma in Computer Science? Career options available?
  10. What are the careers in the field of science? I am a 11th student
  11. Which course(computer hardware & networking, distance MBA or SAP) should I opt for a better career opportunity and future prospect? I have done graduation in commerce stream
  12. Best career options for commerce students after 12th?
  13. I am a 12th commerce student without Maths subject : What are the career options after commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Career options available after graduating in IT? Which are the good colleges?
  15. Best career options for commerce students after 12th?
  16. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?
  17. Career options for PCB student other than Medicines?
  18. What should I do after 12th standard? Which course should I do?
5th June 2015, 06:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Differerent career options available after taking Commerce with computer in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in a confusion that wheather commece will help me to work in different field.i want to know what are the different carrier option can i get after taking commerce with computer in graduaiton...
If you have completed 12th standard with commerce stream then you have so many options for your career. The options are,

1) Bachelors Of Business Administration (BBA)
2) Bachelors Of Business Management (BBM)
3) Bachelors Of Commerca ( B.Com)
4) The Institute Of Cost & Works Accountants Of India (ICWAI)
5) The Institute Of Chartered Accountanta Of India (ICAI)
6) The Institute Of Company Secaretaries Of India (ICSI)
7) Bachelors Of Management System (BMS)
8) Bachelors of Computer Application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?