4th April 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th standard? Which course should I do?

what should I do after 12th std which course I should do

5th April 2015, 11:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th standard? Which course should I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing your 12th standard with PCM stream, you can apply for below given courses,

1.Engineering
2.B.Sc in Physics.
2.B.Sc in Chemistry.
3.B.Sc in Maths.
4.B.A Economics.
5.Interior Designing.
6.Fashion Designing.
7.Army.
8.Law.
9.Hospitality.
10.Mass Communication.
11.Architecture.
12.Journalism.
13.Aviation.
14.BBA.
15.CA,CS,etc.
16.BCA

After completing your 12th standard with PCB stream, you can apply for below given courses,

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
B.Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)
BE in Environmental Engineering
12th April 2015, 09:52 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
After 12th, I would better like to suggest you to go for the graduation degree that too must be career-oriented and goal efficient. Coming India will be Skilled India. Therefore, you should go for a degree that will build your skills in a particular field and will help you to make a better and secure future further in life. Since, you have not mentioned clearly about the 12th standard educational background that you belongs to which filed i.e., PCM, PCB, or commerce it has become a bit difficult to clarify about the particular course. But, still here are some hints that will help to you to acknowledge about the course you can go for after 10+2.

If you are of PCM background, then you can go for engineering course that can be in one among the various engineering fields such as aerospace, aeronautical, nautical, mining, mechanical, civil, computer science, electrical, IT, electronics, automobiles etc. You can also go for the career in the defense sector through the NDA. You can also take BBA or BCA as your career options.

You can also opt for Hotel Management or Tourism course. Likewise, there are immense career options after 12th for PCB students. They can go for medical courses through MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS or Pharmaceutical courses such as B.Pharma/D.Pharma, Veterinary Science, Agriculture, Fishery, etc. For commerce students, BBA, CS, CA etc., are few among the several courses of commerce streams. You can go to any course as per your eligibility and career interest.
13th April 2015, 06:18 PM
poojasingh151

Quote:
There are so many career opportunities and courses after 10+2. You have not mentioned your stream in 10+2.

Here is possible opportunities for you after 10+2. Selection of career should be based upon own interest, talent and capability not on suggestions of others.

~~Engineering.

~~Bachelor's degree in Science, Mathematics, Commerce, arts etc.

~~If you have biology in 10+2, you can go for Medical courses like MBBS, BDS etc.

~~National Defense academy examination.

~~Special Class Railway apprentice exam.

~~Fashion designing.

~~Mass communication

~~Aviation

~~Journalism.

~~Hotel Management.

~~Chartered Accountancy or Company secretary course.

~~Pharmacy courses.

~~Bachelor's degree in computer applications, business administration etc.

~~Nursing and paramedical courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?