31st May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How to become a BDO after graduation? What is the procedure to be followed?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of BCOM 3rd sem, and my aim is to become BDO after graduation, So can you give detail information about the process of becoming BDO after completion final year? Hope that someone would help me with the information from here!

5th June 2015, 05:47 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a BDO after graduation? What is the procedure to be followed?

BDO stands for Block Development Officer.

The recruitment for the post of BDO is made by the State Public Service Commission .

The candidate who wishes to become a BDO has to clear the exam conducted by the State Public Service Commission .

The eligibility criteria required for a BDO are following :-

-The candidate must have passed graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university of that State .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 35 years .There is relaxation in upper age limit provided to the candidates of reserved categories as per the rules of the Govt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?