20th February 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Tech 2nd year is possible for Diploma holder?

hii i am pursuring as a student of diploma in electronics and communication and i am interested to take admission in second year B.tech in I.I.T. am i eligible to take it after completing my diploma? and if yes so,there any type pf enterence exam or onterviews are needed?

20th February 2015, 09:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Tech 2nd year is possible for Diploma holder?

Yes, you can get admission in second year of B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course. But, you cannot get admission in I.I.Ts after completion of your three years Diploma course because, I.I.Ts does not offers lateral entry admissions.

To get admission in B.Tech course, you need to appear in LEET/ ECET entrance examination. By qualifying LEET/ ECET examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. You can get direct admission in Second year of four years B.Tech course by qualifying LEET/ECET examination after completion of your three years Diploma course.
13th November 2017, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Is there any all India level exam for diploma holders to get admission in b.tech 2nd year like IIT JEE etc so that I can get admission in other states colleges. Please reply asap.
14th November 2017, 06:34 PM
Onlyforme

Yes, it is possible to get admission in B.Tech. 2nd year. To get admission in B.Tech you will have to clear LEET/ECET examination. You will get admission on the basis of your rank in LEET/ECET. This exam is conducted for diploma holder to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?