19th February 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam being a Electronics & Communication Diploma Holder?

hello
i am diploma in electronics &
communication engnieering holder
i am eligibiled for ibps bank exam or not?
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IBPS? I have passed 10th+diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  2. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  3. Can I qualify for IBPS? I have done diploma in electronics and communication
  4. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  6. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  7. How to apply for DRDO STA B electronics and communication engineering exam after passing diploma?
  8. How can I apply for AMIE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  9. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  11. Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerk exam for Diploma holder?
  12. Eligibility to apply for IBPS Clerical exam to Diploma CSE holder?
  13. From where to get forms for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  14. Can I apply for Merchant Navy course having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  15. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for degree after completing EET? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  17. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  18. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
20th February 2015, 11:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam being a Electronics & Communication Diploma Holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i am diploma in electronics &
communication engnieering holder
i am eligibiled for ibps bank exam or not?
waiting for your reply
No, being a Diploma holder you are not eligible for IBPS exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections. IBPS examination is conducted for the recruitment in the different public sectors banks.

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are eligible for IBPS CWE clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Only those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO exam.Your age should not be less than 20 years and more than 30 years.

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS http://www.ibps.in
14th April 2015, 11:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam being a Electronics & Communication Diploma Holder?

I am really sorry to say this dear and you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Exams and In fact any other bank exams as well.The reason behind it is you must complete at least graduation from the recognized university.

That to you have to fulfill the Age criteria as well for IBPS Examinations. More over Diploma is not equivalent to graduation. So that is the reason why you are not allowed to apply for the IBPS Bank Examination.

So My best suggestion is to first complete the graduation there by you will have a chance to apply for the various posts in Public sector banks through IBPS. Here we are providing you the various posts under IBPS Examination.

1.Clerk

2.PO/MO's

3.SO's.

For further details according to the Notification and other eligibility criteria you have a look on the official website of IBPS .Click here
15th April 2015, 11:50 PM
DineshKumar_01

Being a diploma holder, you are not eligible to attend the IBPS exam. Because the basic eligibility criteria for IBPS tells that candidate should have completed his graduation are only eligible for this exam. And also the age limit of the candidate in between 20-30. And hence my advice is pleasing, complete your graduation after diploma, then only you are eligible for the IBPS exam.
30th November 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi , I Had completed my 3 year Diploma in electronics and Comm. and completed my B.tech from Electronics itself in 3 years , as duration of B.tech for diploma holders is 3 years..... Now my question is am i eligible to apply for IBPS SO IT officer 2016- As notification says a 4 year degree ............... pls carrify...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?