31st May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to complete Graduation for applying Infosys BPO job?

Is it necessary to complete Graduation for applying Infosys BPO job? Can we apply for the job still if we have not completed graduation? Can you please provide me the minimum eligibility criteria they will ask for? Thank you!

31st May 2015, 10:15 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to complete Graduation for applying Infosys BPO job?

Yes of course. Graduation is mandatory to apply for Infosys BPO. Without completing degree course, you are not eligible to apply for Infosys BPO.

Eligibility Criteria:

You should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You should have good communication skills. You must have secured at least 55%-60% marks in aggregate.

Selection Process: Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, HR Interview and Personal Interview.
1st June 2015, 12:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to complete Graduation for applying Infosys BPO job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it necessary to complete Graduation for applying Infosys BPO job? Can we apply for the job still if we have not completed graduation? Can you please provide me the minimum eligibility criteria they will ask for? Thank you!
Yes, of course you must complete a Graduation course with not less than 60% of marks from a recognized university. Those candidates who are interested to get an Infosys BPO job, then the candidate must satisfy the below criteria,

Eligibility Criteria:

- The Aspirant should have completed a Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The Aspirant Should have scored at least 55% at Graduation level.
- The Aspirant should not have any pending backlogs in Graduation.
- The Aspirant should not have gaps between their studies.

Selection procedure will be divided into three levels, Aptitude Test, Essay Writing and HR Round.

Official Website - www.infosys.com/
1st June 2015, 01:50 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes it is necessary to complete graduation for the Infosys BPO job.
You will need to be a graduate to do the job.
You will on the other hand require about 50% marks in your Graduation to be eligible for the course.
So make sure that you are having a career average of 50% and then it will be easier for you to get the job.
4th June 2015, 02:29 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

1.The minimum eligibility criteria for applying infosys BPO post are as follows.

.Candidate must have completed his/her graduation course in any field without any backlogs,
.Candidate must have attained more than 55% marks in his/her graduation,
.Candidate must have attained minimum of 18 years of age,
.Candidate must be willing to work at any time 24/7.

2.If you met with all the above mentioned requirements then you are eligible for Infosys BPO post.

3.As above mentioned graduation is must for infosys BPO post.

4.The selection procedure for infosys BPO post is.

.Aptitude Test,
.Group discussion and HR Interview,
.Personnel Interview.

5.If are able to clear all the above mentioned rounds then you will be selected for infosys BPO post.

Hope this information is helpful to you..........
4th June 2015, 10:41 PM
mwh

Graduation is compulsory for BPO post in infosys.
The eligibility criteria:
graduation from the recognised university.
The candidates should have to know all the software courses related to computer.
Candidates should have good communiation skills.
The selection process for BPO post in infosys is
written exam
HR interview
personal interview

all the best
14th September 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i have done my b.com with backlogs but i have 1 year experience in b.p.o sector as well i got selected for infosys b.p.o is there any possibility to get through please help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?