21st October 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc being a Diploma holder in Home Science?

Hello Sir,
I have done Diploma in Home Science course. I want to know that I can get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Sc(Home Science) to 3 years Diploma holder in Gandhidham? Eligibility to get admission?
  2. Whether a Diploma holder can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech correspondence?
  3. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  4. How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year being a Diploma holder?
  5. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders?
  6. Am I eligible for Home science TGT after doing BSc in Home Science and 2 years diploma in Home Science
  7. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  8. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  9. Can a diploma holder join directly in 2nd year after passing BSc Civil Engineering Malaysia?
  10. How to take admission in 2nd year in BSc after doing diploma in IT? How to do BSc IT correspondence?
  11. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  12. Being a Home Science graduate can I do B.Ed in Science and English rather Home Science? Options other than B.Ed?
  13. Admission in B.Tech 2nd year is possible for Diploma holder?
  14. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech after Diploma from AMU?
  15. How to get admission 2nd year B.E in Maharashtra and Bangalore?
  16. How to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year? I am a diploma holder in electronics engineering
  17. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  18. Can diploma pass out student get admission in IIT directly in second year? -- [Most Discussed]
25th October 2015, 05:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc being a Diploma holder in Home Science?

Yes, surely you can get admission in 2nd year if you have diploma qualification in the same stream but you have to check whether the college offers such admission or not.

If there is a procedure for lateral entry admission in colleges then you can surely get admission. For that you need to check different universities which offer such admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?