10th October 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to study B.A.+LLB(Hons) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

I am interested to join Jamia Millia Islamia for B.A.+LLB(Hons) course. Kindly let me know the educational qualification which is required to join this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  2. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  6. Detailed admission procedure to study BCA in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Distance learning graduation student can apply for MHRM course?
  8. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
  10. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  11. Cutoff for jamia millia islamia btech? Marks required to get electronics stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for pursuing BE course after completing Diploma in CSE? What is the cutoff marks for this year? -- [New]
  14. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study M.Arch in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. Am I eligible to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if studying B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  16. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission for Post graduation in Mass Communication from Jamaia Millia Islamia college?
  18. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
11th October 2016, 11:32 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study B.A.+LLB(Hons) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Jamia Millia Islamia university is one of the prestigious Central University of India for pursuing various Undergraduate and post graduate courses.

For admission in BA. LLB ( Hons. ) course in JMI you need to qualify JMII law entrance examination for which the minimum educational requirement is a higher secondary school degree in any subject with atleast 50% aggregate from a recognized institute/university or board of education. Students holding any equivalent degree are also eligible for appearing in the same examination.

For further queries about the same examination you can visit the official link of JMI which is www.jmi.ac.in.
12th October 2016, 10:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study B.A.+LLB(Hons) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to join Jamia Millia Islamia for B.A.+LLB(Hons) course. Kindly let me know the educational qualification which is required to join this course?
Eligibility criteria for LLB course in Jamia Millia Islamia University:-

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible for LLB course.

There are no age criteria.
12th October 2016, 01:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To get the admission in the Jamia Millia UNiversity in B.A LLB course you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by the respective university.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognised board with minimum 50% aggregate in core including the English.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for admission in the course. For more information about examination visit at www.jmi.ac.in.
12th October 2016, 01:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Candidates seeking admission to five years B.A. LLB course at Jamia Millia Islamia should have obtained 50% marks in aggregate of all subjects including English in class 12th class or equivalent examination any institute/School of State/Central Board. The upper age limit should be 21 years. The university conducts separate entrance examination for the admission to the course. The candidates seeking admission can apply online. The admission will be done on the basis of entrance examination. The Jamia Millia Islamia website link is Click Here
12th October 2016, 02:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

B.A.+LLB (Hons) is an undergraduate course which has a duration of 5 years. To get admission Jamia Millia Islamia for B.A.+LLB (Hons) course you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed 10+2 from a recognized board.

> Minimum 50% aggregate marks is required in 12th board examination.

So, if you fulfill the above eligibility criteria the you can appear for the entrance examination conducted by the institute and join this course.
12th October 2016, 03:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to appear for the entrance examination conducted by the university for admission in five year B.A LLB course is :-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognised board.

Candidate must have minimum 50% aggregate along with English paper.

So, candidates with sufficient qualification are eligible to appear for examination. The examination is conducted by the university in the month of May. To get detail visit at www.jmi.ac.in.

The course duration is of 5 years.
12th October 2016, 06:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to study BA+LLB in Jamia Milia Islamia, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have studied class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in class 12th.
12th October 2016, 08:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification Required to pursue B.A + LLB (Hons) in Jamia Millia Islamia:

In order to pursue this BA LLB program from Jamia Millia Islamia University, you are required to appear in the entrance examination that is conducted by University. The name of the entrance examination is JMI Law Entrance Exam and the basic educational qualification required is given below.

>> You must have completed 12th Class from a recognized university in 10+2 pattern from a state or central recognized board.

>> You must have scored minimum 50% marks in 12th Class to be eligible.

>> You must have studied 12th Class with English as a Main subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?