5th November 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligiblity to appear in Olympiads for B.Tech 1st year student? Competitive exams with eligibility criteria for B.Tech student?

hi
kindly tell me that after 12th exam is any olympaid is conducted for students. as i am in b.tech 1st year. am i eligible for such exams? if not then tell me about those competitive examinations (on national or international level)which are conducted for such students and what are there required eligibility?

please reply as soon as possible

30th July 2016, 09:15 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligiblity to appear in Olympiads for B.Tech 1st year student? Competitive exams with eligibility criteria for B.Tech student?

There are no Olympiads for the students who have crossed the 12th standard.

The Olympiads are conducted for seeking the talent in the school children and as you are not in the school anymore, you cannot take part in the Olympiads.

The other exams include :
* KVPY : from 2nd year onwards.
* NTSE : from 3rd year onwards
* GATE : from final year onwards.

there are other private scholarships exams too which you can participate in and get a good scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?