8th June 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 69%?

i have completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 69%..list the colleges of pune for me plz....

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?
  3. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  4. Can I do Postgraduate in Automobile Engineering after completing ETC course? List of colleges providing the course in Mumbai or Pune?
  5. List of the best engineering colleges in Pune for ETC?
  6. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  7. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  8. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  9. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. Which are the external B.E colleges in Pune?
  12. List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication? -- [New]
  14. How to get a job in Tata Motors Pune after completing 10+3 diploma in Automobile? List of the colleges in pune?
  15. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  16. List of good courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  17. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
21st August 2015, 06:16 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 69%?

List of colleges

College of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Maharashtra Academy of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Genba Sopanrao Moze College of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha's Cummins College of Engineering For Women
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Maharashtra Academy of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Pune Vidyarthi Griha's College of Engineering and Technology
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Sinhgad College of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Vidya Pratishthan's College of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?