24th October 2015, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

How to apply in KPCL Junior Engineer recruitment being ECE graduate of Tamil Nadu?

Dear Sir,
I am a student from Tamil Nadu. I want to apply for KPCL Junior Engineer recruitment. Please let me know how can I apply? I have completed my B.E. in ECE. Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  2. Availabily of a seat in ECE branch in Tamil nadu.
  3. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  4. On which date TRB Exam being conducted?
  5. Previous papers of RRB Sr section engineer and Junior Section Engineer recruitment exam -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  7. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  8. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  10. When KPCL recruitment exam will be held in this year? ECE syllabus and previous year question papers for preparation?
  11. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  12. Which are the colleges providing Astronomy course in Chennai?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Information Technology) student?
  14. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  15. Eligibility to apply in Tamil Nadu TET for BCA & B.Ed graduate?
  16. Is a candidate completed B.Com(CA) from Tamilnadu open university, eligible for government jobs? I've completed 10th, Diploma in ECE and DOA
  17. How to take admission in Annamalai Engineering College?
  18. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu?
10th January 2016, 07:26 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How to apply in KPCL Junior Engineer recruitment being ECE graduate of Tamil Nadu?

Yes you are eligible to write KPCL being a student in Tamil Nadu. Only thing will be the language and you have to learn it quickly. You cannot survive only with Tamil language but you also have to learn Telugu quickly. KPCL Junior Engineer recruitment notification has been released and there is no criteria imposed that students from Karnataka only will be entertained, so you are completely eligible but the place of examination will not be in Tamil nadu but it will be in Karnataka.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?