14th March 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for B.Tech at Lovely Professional University through entrance exam?

Hi, i have scored 60% in 2 maths from West Bengal. I am Eligible for B.Tech (HONS.) in CSE @ Lovely Professional University through their entrance EXAM. As my marks in math is poor Should i go for b.tech Hons. Or B.Tech is best for me?
My overall % in 2 is 74.6%. I'hv scrored 48 out of 90 in entrance exam of LPU.

Related Questions:
  1. Direct exam for captain's post in Navy after engineering from Lovely Professional University? Date of exam and eligibility criteria?
  2. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  4. Fee structure of B.Tech programme in Lovely Professional University?
  5. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  6. Which private university should I consider between Lovely Professional University, Sharada Univerisity, Manav rachna University and Amity University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get job in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ECE) student from Lovely Professional University and a citizen of Jharkhand?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Tech Hons in CSE Lovely Professional University after scoring 60% in Maths from West Bengal
  9. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  10. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee?
  11. Possibility to study M.Sc in Fashion Design for B.Sc(IT) graduate?
  12. Is English hons available in Lovely Professional University?
  13. Is Lovely Professional University a good university?
  14. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?
  15. What is the scholarship plan of Lovely Professional University? Fee structure of the university?
  16. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?
  17. Am I eligible for lovely professional university after scoring 74% in 10th?
  18. What is the fees for each semester in Ph.D at Lovely Professional University?
14th April 2015, 01:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for B.Tech at Lovely Professional University through entrance exam?

The eligibility criteria is given below :-

- For B.Tech :-

You must have 60% aggregate marks in your 10+2 or equivalent (with Physics, Mathematics and English) and a valid score in LPUNEST-2015 / JEE(Main) or
you must have passed with 70% aggregate marks in your 10+2 or equivalent (with Physics, Mathematics and English).

- For B.Tech (Hons.):-

You must have 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent (with Physics, Mathematics and English/Computer Science) and a valid score in LPUNEST-2015 or you must have 80% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent (with Physics, Mathematics and English).

Since you have a valid score in LPUNEST and have a percentage below 80% so you cannot go for direct admission in B.Tech (Hons). You need to apply on the basis of your 10+2 score and LPUNEST score. On this basis you are eligible for B.Tech (Hons.) in Lovely Professional University.
14th April 2015, 08:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for B.Tech at Lovely Professional University through entrance exam?

If you want to get admission in LPU then you can apply for their entrance exam because they conduct their own entrance exam. You can also get admission according to your score in JEE Main which is conducted on national level. Getting admission in LPU is not difficult because it is a private college and you just have to score decent marks in the entrance exam.
15th April 2015, 01:12 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

I would like to tell you some thing about B.Tech. It is a graduation course which deals with the technical study of any machine so practical knowledge should be there in order to do this course, so no matter how poor your mathematics is unless you use your practical skills in use.

Yes, mathematics it is an important subject so atleast you have to try to improve your mathematics. So don't worry about it and go ahead with B.Tech course as it is a very good course with good career opportunities in future ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?