25th June 2012, 10:33 AM
Ajit kinu

Am I eligible for B.Tech Hons in CSE Lovely Professional University after scoring 60% in Maths from West Bengal

Hi, i hv scored 60% in 2 maths from West Bengal. I am Eligible for B.Tech (HONS.) in CSE Lovely Professional University through their entrance EXAM. As my marks in math is poor Should i get admitted to b.tech Hons. Or B.Tech is best for me? What about Lovely P Univ. reputation in B. Tech HONS. ?

Related Questions:
15th October 2015, 02:48 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech Hons in CSE Lovely Professional University after scoring 60% in Maths from West Bengal

There is no such B.Tech Hons. B.Tech stands for the Bachelor of Technology and candidate who get more than 75% marks in bachelor of technology are awarded with Honours degree after completion of the course.

Yes, with 60% marks in mathematics, you can apply for the entrance exam of Lovely Professional university for admission in bachelor of technology. The entrance exam is called LPU NEST.

Due to low percentage of marks in mathematics and in 10+2, you will not be able to get scholarship for pursuing this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?