18th February 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for job in Infosys after B.Tech and 59.9% marks in Intermediate?

hi i am b.tech student and i am having 59.9% marks in intermediate .so please tell me that is there any criteria for marks also to get job in infosis.

19th February 2011, 08:17 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility for job in Infosys after B.Tech and 59.9% marks in Intermediate?

yes there is % criteria for every company and infosys follow a percentage criteria of 75% for off-campus

and 65% for on campus!!

and also you should not have any backlogs!!

Infosys is a multi national company and a great oppurtunity to work and learn.
It consists of aptitude question ,completion of sentences,correction of sentences ,reading comprehension,synonyms,antonyms.
all are multiple choice question and they may put sectional cutoff in aptitude and verbal so pay weightage to both parts.
19th February 2011, 09:43 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for job in Infosys after B.Tech and 59.9% marks in Intermediate?

Hi,
Infosis is the best software company .every people want to join Infosys. Infosys has some eligibility criteria for join
eligibility criteria are
60%+ in 10th and 12th
65% in B.Tech
if you are eligible according to these criteria you can apply for join Infosys.
19th February 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for job in Infosys after B.Tech and 59.9% marks in Intermediate?

sorry ,u are not eligible for infosys ,but don,t worry there are many other company then you are eligible wipro,syntel.don,t loss ur heart because i am face the same condition but now this time i am senior in wipro .so always dilegent .
19th February 2011, 05:30 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

For your information:

https://careers.infosys.com/Careerplus/aspx/homepage.aspx

You can see more about Infosys' programs for students and freshers by following the links below:
Global Internship: the Instep program (Opens in a New Window)
Lateral Hiring (United States)
Global Campus Hiring (Outside India)
Campus hires(India)

https://careers.infosys.com/infyrms/infycareers/careers/student.asp
19th February 2011, 05:57 PM
SupritShestha

hi!
well its really bad to that you have just got 59.9%.i am afraid to say friend that the eligibility criteria for selection into Infosys is that you need to score more than 60% during your academic career i.e from class 10 to degree but not to worry there are so many good companies which have cut-off of 55% and you can join them.all you need to be prepared and have good talent and knowledge.so dont get dejected but work harder so that no further dissapointment comes in your way.
19th February 2011, 05:59 PM
SupritShestha

hi!
well its really bad to that you have just got 59.9%.i am afraid to say friend that the eligibility criteria for selection into Infosys is that you need to score more than 60% during your academic career i.e from class 10 to degree but not to worry there are so many good companies which have cut-off of 55% and you can join them.all you need to be prepared and have good talent and knowledge.so dont get dejected but work harder so that no further dissapointment comes in your way.
19th February 2011, 08:08 PM
vikas9862638964

infosysis have minimum criteria of 60% in 10 th 12 th or in current course in which u are.
19th February 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

job in defence after btech.(ece) for girls?
19th February 2011, 10:03 PM
smruti prasad das

sorry u cann't eligible for infosys.
as students having 60% marks through out career are strictly eligible for this company.
20th February 2011, 01:25 AM
nitingoplani88

If you are thinking for Infosys then sorry no chance but a lot of companies prefer below 60% such as DAVID & MORGAN india ltd etc where you can apply and you have to keep update yourself towards those companies too
20th February 2011, 04:40 AM
Amed2010

You need 60% in inter mediate as well as in b.tech.
And i think you are eligible as 59.9~60%(round figure).
29th March 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

what are the main conditions to be fullfilled for having job in infosys after doing b tech?
19th April 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I m 3rd b tech IT percentage 60.10th and inter 52 percentage can i elgible not means how can i get job in infosys
9th May 2011, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

my BE % is 70.
my 10th % is 74 CBSE
my 12th % is 58. CBSE
iam from IT. and have good knowledge of c/c , java core & J EE.
so what companies iam eligible?? pls let me know.
23rd May 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I am having 59% in PCM in 12th and 67.5% in all subjects. At the time of placement after BTECH which percentage is considered, PCM or total??? In good companies like infosys...
11th June 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Tech(2011) student [68% and 75% in both 10 and12]
I failed to get a campus job.........
so I want to apply off-campus jobs..........
Plz. suggest me which company and the eligibility criterio of that company........
Your reply will be appretiated..........
Thanku
15th June 2011, 11:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Plz. suggest me which company and the eligibility criterio of that company........
Thanku
you are not eligible for infosys.
15th June 2011, 11:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I am having 59% in PCM in 12th and 67.5% in all subjects. At the time of placement after BTECH which percentage is considered, PCM or total??? In good companies like infosys...
you are not eligible for INFOSYS.

thanks

all the best
15th June 2011, 11:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hi i am b.tech student and i am having 59.9% marks in intermediate .so please tell me that is there any criteria for marks also to get job in infosis.
sorry to say you are not eligible for infosys.
19th June 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

eligibility for job in infosys with64%marks in b.tech
18th July 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

i have some backlogs during my degree but my average marks are good,m i eligible for infosysis?
22nd July 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i am having 67% in my btech but i am having 1 backlock in 1st year if i leave that subject can i get job in infosys
26th July 2011, 06:11 PM
Muditaga

no you are not eligible for infosys
Infosys demand for 60% or above throughout your studies.
26th July 2011, 06:13 PM
Muditaga

Quote:
I m 3rd b tech IT percentage 60.10th and inter 52 percentage can i elgible not means how can i get job in infosys
sorry. you are not eligible for infosys or TCS because they want 60% or more in all steps of studies.
26th July 2011, 06:16 PM
Muditaga

Quote:

All the companies consider your total percentage not the one you get in PCM.

Infosys, TCS ,etc companies need at-least 60% throughout your studies.

All the best
26th July 2011, 06:20 PM
Muditaga

Quote:
Thanku
If your marks in B.Tech also is above 60% you can get job in

banks,

TCS,

Wipro,

IBM,

HCL,

HP,

L&T,

Syntel,

Reliance,

Airtel,etc
26th July 2011, 06:21 PM
Muditaga

Quote:
i have some backlogs during my degree but my average marks are good,m i eligible for infosysis?
sorry you are not eligible.
Companies like Infosys or TCS did not accept any backlog.
26th July 2011, 06:41 PM
Muditaga

Quote:
i am having 67% in my btech but i am having 1 backlock in 1st year if i leave that subject can i get job in infosys
Sorry Infosys didn't accept any backlog.
31st July 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am a btech student studying cse. i like to get a job in any of the companies infosys,ibm, or wipro. but these companies do not come for placements in our college. i would like to know whether i will be able to attend off-campus interviews held in other colleges. i have a gross percentage of 62%. am i eligible?
31st August 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir i'm doing b tech 3rd year and my % in 10th and intermediate is 64 and 84 and my b tech % is 62 and am i eligible for infosys
3rd September 2011, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

I have 68% marks in 10th..but i score only 56 % in 2..Now i cleared my B.E.-degree overall from 65 %..sir can i apply for INFOSYS..?...Is there any any resevation for SC/ST candidates while appearing in the test that was conducted by INFOSYS for recruitment...?...kindly answer me....!!
4th September 2011, 01:20 PM
saugata2008

Eligibility criteria for Infosys -

1. 70% throughout the carrier for off campus .
2. 65% throughout the carrier for on campus .
3. No backlog is allowed .

The test contains -

1.Comprehension
2.Synonym and antonyms
3.Correction of sentence
4.Aptitude test

As per the criteria ,you are not eligible .But don't worry about that ,there are so many companies like -Wipro,Tcs etc ,for those you are eligible .

Thank you
13th September 2011, 01:44 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:

Yes percentage matters a lot for getting a good job in tcs.You should have

65% in on campus and 75% in off campus and also you should not have any

backlogs.

You must scored 60% above in 10th and 12th.So by these requirments you

can get a chance in tcs interview.

So you can try for other IT companies who have no conditions and

requirment.
16th September 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

hi,i m btech student and i got 63% in 10th & 59% in 12th and my btech percentage is 60% can i get job in tcs ,wipro like company.
5th October 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

if intermediate in second division bt in present time me's in mba (it)in second sem,also hve MCITP (microsoft corporation I T proffessional)degree with three year previous diploma in computers DISHPA (diploma in software and hardware programing application) and also doing job in opretions in bajaj allianz l,i,c,from two years so can i get job in any it sector like wipro,dell,ibm or any it company in but not in field work kindly suggest me,do the need ful,ASAP,thanks my mail id is ([email protected],mob, is 9389813288)diwas srivastava,
10th October 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

hi, i m btech student and i got 57% in 10th & 53.6% in 12th can i get jobs in infosys,tcs,wipro like company please suggest my mobile no.9031822696
10th October 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

is there any creteria regarding other than scoring marks in B.E or only on the basis of marks we get the job in infrosys
12th October 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

why wasting your carrer in indian companies especially body shop like infy plz go for good mnc else go for mba
14th October 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech. student. of branch electronics and communication. b.tech.- 72% 10th-88% 12th-71% .May i apply for job in infosys?
14th October 2011, 10:36 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi,
yes there is % criteria for every company and infosys follow a percentage criteria of 75% for off-campus

and 65% for on campus!!

It consists of aptitude question ,completion of sentences,correction of sentences ,reading comprehension,synonyms,antonyms.
all are multiple choice question and they may put sectional cutoff in aptitude and verbal so pay weightage to both parts.
thanks
14th October 2011, 10:42 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi,

and 65% for on campus!!

thanks
15th October 2011, 12:37 AM
RamXXX

Eligibility criteria for Infosys -

1. BE/B.tech/M.tech/MCA from any recognized university .
2. At least 65% marks in through carrier .
3. Excellent communication skill .
4. No backlogs are allowed .

So with 59.9% in 12th, it is not possible to join Infosys .So it will be better for you to try for the companies requires low percentage .

Thank you
15th October 2011, 01:00 AM
raju bhai

HI dear,

and 65% for on campus!!

Thanks
15th October 2011, 11:09 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, as a fresher you will not get a job in Infosys.

but after having experience you can join in the Infosys.

eligibility criteria for the Infosys freshers campus placement are given below

>>minimum 65% and above marks in graduation and post graduation and throughout of academic career.

>> Candidates should not be having more than 2 years gap in their career.

>>No pending backlog at the time of appearing for the aptitude test.

as you have less than 65% marks in 10th. so you can appear in the Infosys placement.

all the best.......
15th October 2011, 05:07 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Eligibility Criteria For Infosys Placement

In order to appear for the Infosys recruitment exam..you need to fulfill the following conditions :-

1) You should have 65% in 10th,12th and B.Tech

2) No active backlogs at the time of placement

3) Study gap of not more than 1 year..

So,i am really sorry but you are not eligible for appearing in the Infosys placement exam..

You can apply for Syntel if you want as it allows students above 50%..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
15th October 2011, 11:00 PM
imcool.force

Hi dear,

and 65% for on campus!!

Thanks
11th November 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

My son Debangshu Rakshit applied last year and got the job in your company and joined as trainee engineer in your Mysore training centre. Due to discomfort faced by him he left Infosys. He is an electronics engineer from Heritage Institute of Technology,Kolkata and having 71.6% marks in engineering degree,86.5%marks in higher secondary exam,90% marks in madhyamik. Can he apply again in your organisation for sutable job? Iam awaiting for your valued reply.

Thanks.

B Rakshit
12th November 2011, 07:03 PM
jeo-rocks

hi dear,

the eligibility criteria for selection into Infosys is that you need to score more than 60% during your academic career i.e from class 10 to degree but not to worry there are so many good companies which have cut-off of 55% and you can join them.all you need to be prepared and have good talent and knowledge.so dont get dejected but work harder so that no further dissapointment comes in your way.

thanks
12th November 2011, 07:05 PM
jeo-rocks

hi dear,

the eligibility criteria for selection into Infosys is that you need to score more than 60% during your academic career i.e from class 10 to degree but not to worry there are so many good companies which have cut-off of 55% and you can join them.all you need to be prepared and have good talent and knowledge.so dont get dejected but work harder so that no further dissapointment comes in your way.

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?