27th July 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for Intermediate course while doing BBA from PTU?

[My Mail ID is [email protected]]kindly let me know iam still doing BBA-5th semester from PTU may I eligibale to get the admission in Intermediate course

Thanks & regards

1st November 2015, 07:38 PM
ant man

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for Intermediate course while doing BBA from PTU?

Yes you can apply for the intermediate course in CA, CS, ICWA but only after completing BBA only.

All the commerce graduates can apply for the intermediate course directly without appearing for any entrance exam.

In graduation you must get minimum 55% marks and there is no restriction for the age limit.

After completing the intermediate course you can do final course. First you must complete BBA and apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?