27th May 2015, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Would it be difficult to clear BBA when scored 79% marks in Intermediate?

i got 79% in inter mediate i want to do bba all are saying that it was very deficult to do even i didn't pass bba

27th May 2015, 10:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Would it be difficult to clear BBA when scored 79% marks in Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 79% in inter mediate i want to do bba all are saying that it was very deficult to do even i didn't pass bba
Nothing like that, BBA is a theory based course related to the field of Business and Management. One can easily complete the BBA without much difficulty. And there is nothing to be worried about your 12th standard mark. It has just helped you get admission for Graduation. Graduation marks are not based on 12th standard score. It is based on the performance in person each semester. So, If you have to study with proper interest and dedication, then definitely you may complete the BBA with good marks. And try to give your best in each semester.
27th May 2015, 11:49 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Would it be difficult to clear BBA when scored 79% marks in Intermediate?

No dear it is a myth and any one who have successfully completed the intermediate with minimum percentage of marks are eligible to apply for BBA course.

To get admitted into BBA course you need to satisfies the below eligibility Criteria.

--> You should complete the 12th with minimum 65% of marks from the recognized university.

--> There is No minimum Age limit and you should have upper age of 21 years.

Here we are providing you the Top Colleges which provides BBA courses.

1.J.D Birla Institute of Management

2.Dr.B.R Ambedkar University

3.Christ University

4.Calcutta University

5.Alliance Business Academy

6.Amity School of Business

7.Loyala College.
27th May 2015, 12:00 PM
kunalroy89

Past marks are never a criteria to judge future. If you study hard and smartly,you will pass. Infact you might find the new subjects in BBA interesting which might not be the case in Intermediate.
Moreover never judge yourself based on other's opinions. And BBA is not that tough or hard course unlike some other conventional courses.
27th May 2015, 01:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not difficult to clear BBA course when you have scored 79% marks in your Intermediate. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with an aggregate of 40% marks from a recognied board are eligible to pursue BBA course. You can get direct admission in BBA course based upon your 12th standard Board examination marks. Since, you are interested to pursue BBA course, I suggest you don't trust other words and take your own decision and pursue BBA course then, definitely you can qualify BBA course.
27th May 2015, 02:07 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of business administration is an under graduate course.

BBA develops a student managerial skills and can learn about the business management skills and inculcate entrepreneurship skills.

As you have a good percentage, you can easily pass the BBA course. If you really interest in doing BBA, then go ahead. No course is easy. Opt for the course in which you are interested.

It has subjects like

* Business laws
* Business economics
* Marketing management
* Introductions to operations research

As it deals with the mathematics, then you much more focus on mathematics subject.
27th May 2015, 09:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, BBA is not a difficult course. As a student, who have 79% of marks in your 12th standard, it is not a difficult task for you to complete BBA course. And you can see many students, who have minimum 60% of marks are joining in BBA course and successfully completing the course. I think someone have given you wrong information, don't believe that, try to join in BBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?