15th March 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in Higher Secondary if failed in Mathematics 11 years ago from Tamil Nadu State Board?

Hello,
I had appeared in Tamil Nadu State Board Higher Secondary Examination 11 years ago as a Private Direct candidate & I was failed in one Subject Mathematics. Is there any problem in reappearing in examination now after 11 Years? I am eager to continue my studies So, Please let me know whether there are any problems in re appearing after a long gap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reappaer for higher secondary (Tamil Nadu State Board) after 14 years?
  2. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  4. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Foundation Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Nutrition and Dietetics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Political Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Commerce Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Zoology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Maximum age bar for BCA course in Madras Christian College
  12. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Business Maths Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Bio-Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary English (Paper 1) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
16th March 2015, 03:08 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I reappear in Higher Secondary if failed in Mathematics 11 years ago from Tamil Nadu State Board?

I would like to tell you that since you have failed in Mathematics than you can appear for one subject but within 2 years you can appear in that subject, as because there is a registration number that is being given to each and every candidate whoever appear for board exam so that registration number expires after 2 year for completing your board exam so now if you want to reappear for one paper you have to get yourself registered. But as you have crossed your age limit so you may not be able to get register also, so in short you are not eligible for reappear.
17th March 2015, 12:43 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in Higher Secondary if failed in Mathematics 11 years ago from Tamil Nadu State Board?

I am sorry to say but you are not eligible to re-appear for your improvement paper now as you have crossed the age limit.

A candidate aspiring to give improvement paper can only appear for it at the most for 2 times, i.e. for the succeeding 2 years after your boards and not after that.

Therefore I am sorry to say that in your case you are not eligible to re-appear for your board improvement papers.
22nd March 2015, 04:14 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

You are not eligible for Reappear now , because if you wants to re appear in Tamil Nadu State Board , you have only 2 years to clear the exam , but as you mention that you left 11 years , there must be a age limit which you crossed

If you really wanna continue you study then go for NIOS - National Institute Open Schooling is the board of education for Distance education under the Union government of India, because age cannot make difference in between you and your studies , there is no age limit in NIOS board ,

You can get all the details here (Official Website)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?