12th August 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

In which university I will get admission to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) if secured 9353 General Outside Delhi Rank and 87% in 12th UP Board exam?

Sir,
My rank in IPU-CET(B.Tech) is 9353 General Outside Delhi and my 12th UP Board percentage is 87%. Which university I will get for B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 33415 rank in IPU-CET and 71% in 12th being a General candidate of Delhi?
  3. Am I eligible to take admission in colleges of Delhi University after scoring 87.6% in 12th board CBSE exam?
  4. Will I get admission in Indraparastha University having secured a rank of 1061 in the Entrance Exam and being a a candidate of outside Delhi?
  5. Admission in Delhi University through Management Quota for a candidate who has secured 82.8% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Education) if secured 54.87% in 12th?
  7. Can I get admission in Delhi University if secured 85% in 12th CBSE? What are the options available for me?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in IPU if secured 47398 rank in IPUCET being a general candidate of Outside Delhi?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Delhi University if secured 71% in 12th PCB?
  10. Can I get admission to study MBBS if secured 236 rank in IPUCET being a general candidate of outside Delhi?
  11. Can I get admission for BCA from Delhi University having secured 50% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where can I get admission for Chemical Engineering on the basis of my 12th board marks(89%)?
  13. Can I get admission in any college under Delhi University to study B.Sc(Agriculture) if expecting 60% in 12th Board exam?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 27425 rank in CET of IP University, Delhi?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Sri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi if secured 94% in 12th CBSE?
  16. In which college of Delhi University I will get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) if secured 91.66% in 12th PCM?
  17. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech if secured 18500 rank in IPUCET being a General student?
  18. Can I get admission if secured 849 General rank in IPU-MBBS entrance exam being a Outside Delhi candidate?
15th August 2015, 08:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which university I will get admission to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) if secured 9353 General Outside Delhi Rank and 87% in 12th UP Board exam?

You need to attend the counselling for admission and lock your choices properly for getting admission in the best possible college.

You are having a high rank which means it will be difficult to get admission in a government college. You can get admission in a private college for sure as there are many colleges this days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?