2nd June 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for secondary education through open schooling in the age of 48 years and after a gap of 30 years from secondary education?

my father is of 48yrs old age. he has completed his secondary education 30yrs back. CAN HE APPLY FOR SENIOR SECONDARY EDUCATION IN OPEN SCHOOLING?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between CBSE and NIOS? How to get admission in 12th in PCM?
  2. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Exam-Sociology (331) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Exam-Economics (215) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Is NIOS a recognized board? is it applicable in entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is Intermediate Council of schooling education, New Delhi fake or valid for secondary education?
  6. Why I am not getting admission in any college with NIOS certificate?
  7. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Exam-Science (212) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Am I eligible for TET exam after finishing BSc computer science
  9. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary -Home Science (321) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Hindi (201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Exam-Word Processing (327) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Geography (316) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary History (315) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Eligibility criteria for doing post graduation after 12 years of gap?
  15. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  16. National Institute Of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Exam-Chemistry (313) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Accountancy (320) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What is the percentage required in NIOS to be eligible for IIT
2nd June 2015, 10:12 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for secondary education through open schooling in the age of 48 years and after a gap of 30 years from secondary education?

yes he can apply for senior secondary exam but only through NIOS board - National Institute of Open Schooling they will provide you admission on the behalf of 10th class marksheet , Age doesn't matters in NIOS board the main eligibility criteria to take admission in NIOS board is you must have passed 10th class from any recognized Board

age doesn't create distance between you and your studies in NIOS board but the truth is that NIOS board is recognized board by government of India but so much reputed Board but in your case no other board will provides admission
9th April 2016, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for secondary education through open schooling in the age of 48 years and after a gap of 30 years from secondary education?

M'y son failed in 9 th std so we decided to send him to regular niosclass in kuwait m'y doubt is here 11th classes will start before 10th result How can I apply to 11th std before the nios résult
In schools they have some criteria like sa -1 & sa2 s marks for admission Is their any Hope of continue his studies hère?
10th September 2022, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for secondary education through open schooling in the age of 48 years and after a gap of 30 years from secondary education?

I am 52 years old.I couldn't complete pre degree exam commerce.then I did dmlt.i wish to study science group. May I ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?