23rd March 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in IGNOU B.Tech entrance exam if pursuing 12th PCM from NIOS?

Hello friends,
I will do my 12th class from NIOS with PCM.
Can NIOS student eligible for give IGNOU
entrance exam for B.Tech admission?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for IPS exam after graduation if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
  4. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
  5. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  6. Am I eligible for MCA entrance exam in Ahmedabad? I am pursuing BCA(6th sem) from IGNOU
  7. Possibility to study B.A. in IGNOU for NIOS Arts student?
  8. How to do MBA after BBA from IGNOU?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for JEE Advanced if reappearing in 12th from NIOS board?
  10. Am I eligible for AIIMS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can a candidate pursuing from IGNOU or PTU be eligible for NET Exam?
  12. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  13. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th NIOS if failed in Accountancy of 12th Kerala State Open School? How many subjects will I get in NIOS?
  15. Am I eligible for any entrance exam too study Graduation if pursuing Diploma in Food Processing Management from NIOS?
  16. Can I appear in 12th NIOS Board exam without appearing in 11th standard? Is NIOS a recognized Board?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  18. What is the procedure to do graduation right after completion of 10th from CBSE board?
28th March 2015, 06:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IGNOU B.Tech entrance exam if pursuing 12th PCM from NIOS?

Of course yes, you are certainly eligible to appear in IGNOU B.Tech Entrance Examination having 12th class (PCM) from NIOS. Yes, the reason why you are eligible for IGNOU B.Tech Entrance Examination is "The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)" is a recognized board. Since you are going to complete your 12th class from a recognized board/ institute you are certainly eligible to appear in B.Tech IGNOU Entrance Examination.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this course is, Candidates must have passed "Intermediate" or 12th class in 10+2 pattern in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry from any state or Central board of India or recognized university. Since NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is a recognized board, you are certainly eligible to appear in IGNOU B.Tech Entrance Examination.
17th September 2015, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IGNOU B.Tech entrance exam if pursuing 12th PCM from NIOS?

I had done 3 yrs diploma in computer science and engineering. now i m doing job. is there any b.te ch course in ignou I can complete my degree in distance .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?