9th June 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join CIPET for OBC candidate?

I am belonging to veerashaiva Lingayath category. Is am eligible to join CIPET (Central institute of plastic Engineering and Technology) Mysore. But they told your caste didn't comes under OBC category. Kindly help me.

12th October 2014, 11:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join CIPET for OBC candidate?

Following is the eligibility criteria required to join CIPET is :-

-->The candidate who have passed Intermediate examination or 12th standard are eligible to apply for bachelor degree in Plastic Engineering or Plastic Technology.
-->The candidate who have passed Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering in the concerned subject can also apply for Masters Degree in Plastic engineering or Plastic technology, Nano technology and CAD CAM/ CAE.
-->The candidate who have passed Matriculation or equivalent with Mathematics, Science and English as academic subjects can apply for Diploma in Integrated Program Plastics Mould Technology.
-->The candidate who possess a bachelor degree with Chemistry as one of the subject in academic curriculum can apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing.

All the Indian citizens belonging to any category are eligible to join CIPET by following the above mentioned eligibility criteria. To get admission in CIPET, you must have to appear for the entrance exam and after qualifying the entrance exam, you are eligible to get admission in CIPET course.
28th March 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to join CIPET for OBC candidate?

What then is the 10th course if you want to cipet enter the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?