1st June 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for post graduation in Psychology after bachelors in Interior designing?

Hi,
I have finished my B.I.D i.e bachelors in interior designing. I am interested in studying psychology now. If i have to start a career should I do a post graduation or bachelors again?
I want to do it in correspondence.could you please help me out with this.

thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for Bachelors in Psychology though correspondence to make a career in Psychology after completing Bachelors in interior designing?
  2. Best government college for Post Graduation in Interior Designing?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  4. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for doing post graduation course in interior designing?
  6. Do I need to appear in entrance exam for pursuing post graduation in Interior Designing? Requirements for the course?
  7. How to do Psychology or certificate course after doing B.A interior designing?
  8. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  9. Institutes for Post Graduation in Interior Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for interior designing post graduation course after B.Tech Computer Science course?
  11. Will I be able to take up post graduation course in Interior designing after completing the GATE exam?
  12. Can I apply for post graduation course in interior designing from NIFT?
  13. Will I be able to do post graduation in interior designing after taking a good score in GATE exam?
  14. Can I do post graduation in interior designing after B.Com?
  15. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  16. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do Interior Designing with post graduation in Economics?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for post graduation course in interior designing after completing B.A course?
1st June 2015, 07:27 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for post graduation in Psychology after bachelors in Interior designing?

Master's in Psychology is a P.G course with 2 years duration . Post graduation in Psychology are offered to the students who have graduated with psychology as a subjects. If the candidate wants to study P.G in Psychology then, candidate need to completed his/her graduation with minimum of 60% of marks and psychology as one of the subjects in three years of graduation.
1st June 2015, 11:20 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for post graduation in Psychology after bachelors in Interior designing?

You are not eligible for post graduation in Psychology after bachelors in Interior designing.

Eligibility for Post graduation in Psychology :
Candidate must have completed Bachelor degree in psychology.

As you have Bachelor degree in Interior Designing, so you are not eligible. For post graduation in psychology you have to complete bachelor degree in Psychology.
4th June 2015, 02:48 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is...............

1.Sorry to say but you cannot do post graduation in psychology now.

2.Because for doing P.G. in Psychology you must have done your bachelor in Psychology.

3.As you have done your bachelor degree in Interior Designing you are not eligible for doing P.G. in Psychology.

4.So if you are really keen to do P.G. in Psychology then do your Bachelor degree once again in Psychology field then you will be eligible to do P.G.

Hope this information is helpful to you...........

Have a nice day.................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?