12th September 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply in ICSI course for B.Com graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Can you please let me know how I can apply for ICSI course? Please tell me the procedure in details. I have completed my B.Com now. Please help me regarding this.

6th October 2015, 01:18 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply in ICSI course for B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
Can you please let me know how I can apply for ICSI course? Please tell me the procedure in details. I have completed my B.Com now. Please help me regarding this.
The students are required to apply online through website. There is no other way is available except online. You have use the Online Application Form at the appropriate place. The fee payment details should be filled. Please retain your Registration No. and Password for further reference. Validity period for the fees paid is 45 days from the date of payment realization or 1+1 attempt whichever is earlier. For the offline mode of payment you have to download the Fee Payment Challan from the site and fill in the same. The bank should be State Bank of India. You will get the details in the following website:
https://www.icsi.edu/webmodules/stud...GISTRATION.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?