5th June 2015, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and registration procedure of ICSI course for 12th student?

Sir,
I would like to get complete information about ICSI course after completing my 12th. Right now I am studying in 12th standard and willing to do ICSI after my 12th. So, what is the procedure for registration?

24th June 2015, 05:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and registration procedure of ICSI course for 12th student?

Eligibility criteria for Company Secretary course:

1. Pass 10+2 examination or equivalent.

2. Pass graduation in Arts or Commerce or Science.

NOTE: 10+2 appearing candidates or equivalent can also apply.

Admission Procedure:

For admission in CS course, you will have to fill the application form online and after having provided all the details, you will have to make a Demand draft of the amount mentioned for the course in favor of CS foundation, the exact address will be provide to you in the official website, and after having done all this, you will however, receive books via courier at your present address, or at whichever address you will provide in the application form

The exam will however, be held during June and December each year for all three levels, i.e. foundation, executive and professional program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?