11th December 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Top 10 institutes offering M.A.(Economics) in Bangalore? Admission procedure and eligibility to apply?

Hello Friends,
I have completed my Graduation in Economics. I would like to pursue M.A. in Economics in Bangalore. So can you tell me please the top 10 institution and their admission procedure and eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering PhD in Microbiology in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of top institutes in India offering MSc Biotech course? What is their total seat capacity? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  4. Top 10 institutes offering MBA(Healthcare Management) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Which is the best course to do career in banking and names of the institutes offering that course? What is the procedure and the eligibility?
  6. How may I do circuit designing course in Bangalore? List of top institutions offering this course?
  7. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  9. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore?
  10. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  11. Companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  12. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  13. List of top 10 institutes offering courses in astrophysics? What is the mode of admission and the eligibility criteria?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Autonomous Institutes in Maharashtra? Which are the 6 institutes? How to apply for them?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  16. What is the admission procedure and the course fee of Naval Architecture? Institutes offering the course?
  17. Which college is best suitable for Higher education after GATE score?
  18. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
24th October 2017, 05:42 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Top 10 institutes offering M.A.(Economics) in Bangalore? Admission procedure and eligibility to apply?

List of Top Ten Institutes Offer MA Economics in Bangalore:-
[*] Jain University.
[*] Indian Academy Degree College.
[*] Center for Management Studies.
[*] AVK Institute of Higher Learning.
[*] Bangalore University.
[*] Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies.
[*] Renuka Correspondence College.
[*] Sharada Vikas Trust.
[*] Maharani’s Arts, Commerce and Management College for Women.
[*] Lorven School of Social Sciences.

Minimum qualification required to apply for MA economics degree is bachelors degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute.

Duration of post graduate degree in economics is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?