14th February 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there no scope of forensic sciences and genetics in India?

Hello, I'm in great confusion after my B.Sc in ZBC. I have qualified for MBBS also but was interested in research. I came to know from some source that there is no scope in India for forensic sciences and genetics. Is it true? If you have some info about this. Please tell me in which field I will go?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the master degree courses relevant to Microbiology?
  2. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  4. What is the scope of doing MSc in Genetics and Plant Breeding? How to prepare for ICAW JRF Plant Sciences?
  5. What to study after 12th PCB to earn high salary?
  6. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  7. What are the options for me as Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope in India?
  8. Forensic Photography Courses and Colleges in India? Scope and career in Forensic Photography?
  9. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  10. Scope of Forensic Science in India 2015
  11. Can I get admission to study Master degree in Genetics at Abroad with scholarship being B.Sc(Forensic Science) student?
  12. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  13. Scope of forensic science in India and abroad
  14. Scope of cyber forensics in India? What is needed to get admission in Forensic Sciences? Top institutes in India offering the course?
  15. Courses available to study for 11th candidate who has Physics, Chemistry and Physical Education as main subjects?
  16. Which college in India offering forensic odontology?
  17. Which subjects are needed after SSC for making career in Genetics?
  18. Colleges where I can do MSc in forensic sciences?
18th February 2017, 03:41 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Is there no scope of forensic sciences and genetics in India?

Well, you may not find both forensic science and genetics together but i will provide you a list of colleges in India that provide the above courses.
1. National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science.
2. Bundelkhand University Jhansi
3. Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedhkar University, Agra
4. Amity University of Forensic Sciences
5. International forensic Sciences.
6. Gujarat Forensic Sciences University

You will have to check out the courses in depth.
24th October 2017, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that we should prefer studying forensic in India or some other country?
30th May 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

My name is Lakshika, persuing bsc. Hons forensic science from amity university . I wanted to ask about the courses and colleges related to forensic science as many people are saying there's no scope of forensic science in India. And you won't be able to find job in this field if I'll go further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?