5th August 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) offered in Lovely Professional University?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) course of Lovely Professional University. I want to study my BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) in Lovely Professional University?
  2. Eligibility to study BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) in Lovely Professional University? -- [New]
  3. Entrance exams available to study BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) in Lovely Professional University?
  4. Campus Interview available in Lovely Professional University for BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) candidate?
  5. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?
  6. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  7. What is the fee structure of MBA in Lovely Professional University (LPU)? How much should I score in graduation to get admission?
  8. Fee structure of B.Tech programme in Lovely Professional University?
  9. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Lovely Professional University?
  10. Does Lovely Professional University offers Diploma in Mining, Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Engineering? What is the fee structure of the same?
  11. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  12. What is the scholarship plan of Lovely Professional University? Fee structure of the university?
  13. Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semester without hostel charges?
  14. What is the fee structure for Lovely Professional University for doing Ph.D in BioTechnology?
  15. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  16. From where I can avail education loan for B.Tech from Lovely Professional University?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) in Lovely Professional University?
  18. Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges? -- [Most Discussed]
13th August 2018, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) offered in Lovely Professional University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me the details of the fee structure of BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) course of Lovely Professional University. I want to study my BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

The fee structure of BBA (Oil & Gas Management) in the Lovely Professional University is as follows:

Program Fee – Rs 54,500
Fee for those who have scored 98% and above marks in 10+2 – Rs 29,500 per semester (scholarship amount Rs 25,000)
Fee for those who have scored 90% to 97.99% marks in 10+2 – Rs 39,500 per semester (Scholarship amount Rs 15,000)
Fee for those who have scored 80% to 89.99% marks in 10+2 – Rs 44,500 per semester (scholarship amount Rs 10,000)
Fee for those who have scored 70% to 79.99% marks in 10+2 – Rs 49,500 per semester (scholarship amount Rs 5,000)

Examination – Rs 2,000 per semester

Lovely Professional University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?