21st November 2014, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc in Astrophysics is possible after B.Sc in Maths? Colleges for B.Sc Maths honours in Indore?

Is M.Sc Astrophysics is possible after B.Sc Maths Honours or B.Sc Maths?
Colleges for B.sc Maths Honours in Indore.
And
Is DAVV, indore Offers B.Sc honours in maths?

23rd November 2014, 10:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc in Astrophysics is possible after B.Sc in Maths? Colleges for B.Sc Maths honours in Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is M.Sc Astrophysics is possible after B.Sc Maths Honours or B.Sc Maths?
Colleges for B.sc Maths Honours in Indore.
And
Is DAVV, indore Offers B.Sc honours in maths?
Yes, of course you can apply for M.Sc Physics after completig B.Sc Physics. Graduation in Science stream is the basic qualification required to undergo the master’s level course.

Eligibility Criteria for MSC in Astrophysics

The applicant must have completed graduation in Science stream with physics and mathematics as a main subject from a recognized university.
For admission you have to pass an entrance examination with good marks organized by the respective university.

Colleges Offering M.Sc Physics:
20th June 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Sc in Astrophysics is possible after B.Sc in Maths? Colleges for B.Sc Maths honours in Indore?

Sir,
I am a student of mathematics honours of 1st year . I have a dream to go through in astrophysics . Have any chance to me to get it reality . I want to get MSc in astrophysics. So what will do to me ? Have there any entrance test ? If it is ,then what is syllabus as I'm a math (hons) student ?
28th August 2017, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of mathematics honours of 2nd year . I have a dream to go through in astrophysics . Have any chance to me to get it reality . I want to get MSc in astrophysics. So what will do to me ? Have there any entrance test ? If it is ,then what is syllabus as I'm a math (hons) student ?
13th August 2022, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of mathematics hons. 2nd year.... I want to pursue my MSC in astrophysics....so what should I do now? Is there any entrance exam? Then what's the syllabus?...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?