9th June 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hi, I have an interest to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  5. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Interdisciplinary) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. When the application form of PGD in Journalism entrance exam will be released by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  9. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  11. How to prepare for cracking Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam of 11th standard? Important topics which should I study more?
  12. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  13. Entrance exam available to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia for MSc(IT) student?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  15. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  16. Guide books or study materials for BE entrance exam of Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
  17. Possibility to study M.Sc(Biophysics) in Jamia Millia Islamia for a candidate who has completed BSc(Physics) from IGNOU?
  18. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get MBA admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
10th June 2018, 02:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have an interest to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Yes, there is an entrance test for the admission to study BSc Biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia. Candidates with a pass in Class XII or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics are eligible to apply for the BSc Biotechnology course in JMI. Candidates are admitted to the course based on their performance in the entrance test. There are 35 seats available for the BSc Biotechnology course in JMI. Candidates can find the details in the JMI website link given Click Here
10th June 2018, 07:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Yes, there is an entrance examination that is conducted by this Jamia Millia Islamia colleges in order pursue B.Sc in Biotechnology course. This college conducts an entrance examination and you are required to score merit marks in order to get seat in this college for pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology course.

And those shortlisted candidates shall be called for appearing in Personal Interview. And the final selection is done based on the performance in,

>> Entrance Test

>> Personal Interview

Click here for Website

Click here for More Details
11th June 2018, 07:46 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Yes, you have to write for entrance test which is conducted by JMI to get admission to any of the JMI’s offered courses. Sometimes the entrance test may be followed by an interview.
13th June 2018, 11:55 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Jamia Millia Islamia University may conduct any entrance examination or any personnel interview to provide admission in B.Sc Biotechnology just because the university provide admission through merit list or score in qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?