5th June 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Genetic Engineering) for 12th Science NIOS student?

Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Science studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BE in Genetic Engineering. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BTech in this specialization or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) for 12th Science NIOS student?
  2. Eligibility to study Biotechnology for a NIOS student from Agra?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Environmental Technology for 12th Science NIOS student? List of colleges offering admission?
  4. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th Science NIOS student?
  5. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  6. Eligibility to study Political Science Honours in Delhi University for an NIOS student?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Immunology & Blood Transfusion for 12th Science NIOS student? List of colleges offering admission?
  8. Eligibility to study LLB for 12th Humanities NIOS student? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to study BE(Genetic Engineering) for 12th Science NIOS student?
  10. Which is better to study among BCA and B.Sc(IT) for 12th NIOS Science candidate?
  11. Courses available to study in Abroad after 12th for 10th NIOS student?
  12. Courses available to study in Singapore on 12th basis for NIOS student?
  13. Whether a differently abled candidate is eligible to study Science additionally in 10th ICSE? Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS will enable his admission in Professional colleges?
  14. Whether NIOS students get Student Visa to study in Abroad?
  15. Is NIOS acceptable to study abroad?
  16. Whether NIOS certificate is acceptable to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?
  18. Possibility to get transfer from NIOS Board for 10th NIOS student? List of HS Science schools in Kolkata?
6th June 2018, 07:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Genetic Engineering) for 12th Science NIOS student?

For Genetic engineering course, you need to have class 12th qualification with PCMB stream. It means you have to study both maths and biology, if you are looking for admission at reputed institutes.

Some may give admission to PCB stream students too, but maths is very important, if you are studying genetic engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?