2nd August 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai to study BE(Chemical Engineering) course? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  2. Fee expenses of BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  4. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in PhD in Chemical Engineering from Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  5. Which college can I get after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. best government college in Maharashtra that I can get after scoring 80% in diploma in computers?
  7. List of the universities offering Ph.D after B.Tech Biotechnology?
  8. Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra in which I can get admission? I have scored 30.33 marks
  9. List of all government colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE? I've secured 68 marks in AIEEE
  11. How to get government college in Maharashtra?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in MS Chemical Engineering at Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan?
  13. Which course and college is best for PCM opted students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17074 JEE rank?
  15. List of the colleges that I can get after scoring 25746 rank?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  17. Which college will I get after scoring 295 in SC Kota?
  18. Which college will I get after scoring 417 rank?
7th August 2018, 04:49 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?

Basic eligibility criteria to pursue BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai is pass in 10+2 examination with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical/ Vocational Subjects from a recognized board. The candidates must have qualified Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET)*or JEE Mains for secure admission in BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?