2nd August 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am looking forward to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai. I just want to know about the course fee expenses of this course of this college. Please tell me about the course fee immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology?
  2. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  5. Which college can I get after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. best government college in Maharashtra that I can get after scoring 80% in diploma in computers?
  7. Entrance exam available to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  8. Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra in which I can get admission? I have scored 30.33 marks
  9. Fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  10. Fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  11. Fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  12. List of all government colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE? I've secured 68 marks in AIEEE
  14. How to get government college in Maharashtra?
  15. Fee expenses of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology?
  16. Fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  17. Fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College?
  18. Admission criteria and fee expenses to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in NorthPole Institute of Distance Education?
7th August 2018, 04:40 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?

BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai is a duration of 4 years full time Graduation course. Fee expenses for this course is around 72,000 Rs. per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?