24th April 2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure to get admission in PhD in Chemical Engineering from Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?

Hello sir, I want to do PhD in Chemical Engineering from Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai. Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  2. How many PhD(Chemical Engineering) seats are available in Raipur Institute of Technology? Criteria for admission?
  3. ITI or Diploma courses related to Chemical engineering? Institutes or colleges offering this course in Mumbai?
  4. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Chemical Sciences through CSIR after completed post graduation in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  6. List of the colleges that I can get after scoring 25746 rank?
  7. best government college in Maharashtra that I can get after scoring 80% in diploma in computers?
  8. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  9. List of best colleges to get admission for M.Tech in Maharashtra with GATE marks in Mechanical stream?
  10. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  11. List of institutions offering M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) through correspondence? Is any other course available for a better future prospective?
  12. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  13. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  14. Is chemical engineering good? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the universities and colleges offering M.Tech in Environmental in distance mode?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Integrated Ph.D. being from Chemical Engineering background?
  17. List of all government colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. From where i can get coaching and study materials for GATE exam in Chemical Engineering?
25th April 2017, 11:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to get admission in PhD in Chemical Engineering from Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to get admission in Ph.D course in Chemical Engineering, do have a look over it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters Degree course in the above mentioned field from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to apply for Ph.D course in the said field.
To do so, you must have to appear in the NET examination, qualifying in which you can get admission to study Ph.D course from Institute of Chemical Technology.
26th April 2017, 01:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to get admission in PhD in Chemical Engineering from Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?

PhD in chemical engineering is a 2 years doctorate degree course and the candidates who have completed their master's degree in any field of engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for it.

In order to pursue PhD in chemical engineering from ICT, Mumbai, you have to appear for an entrance examination which will decide your selection. In order to give you the detailed information, I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the details to study the above mentioned course from ICT.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Admission Notice 2017-2018 ICT.pdf(160.1 KB, 5 views)
26th April 2017, 04:27 PM
kalamrockz

The minimum eligibility criteria is such that the candidate should have completed their PG qualification from a recognized university and should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate.

Admission procedure includes filling up of application form online or offline by checking the required eligibility criteria. You will have to further on appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective institute and you will only be eligible to get admission once you clear the interview rounds conducted by the university scoring the minimum cut-off.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?