8th March 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study correspondence B.Ed for B.A.(Urdu) student?

Sir, I am pursuing B.A. in Urdu. After completing my graduation I want to do correspondence B.Ed because I can't able attend regular college. I want to get into work also after my graduation as I am the only earning member of my family. So, I am eligible for corresponding B.Ed course?

14th April 2018, 05:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study correspondence B.Ed for B.A.(Urdu) student?

For admission in correspondence B.Ed, you need 2 years of teaching experience along with a bachelor degree in concerned subject to become eligible for entrance exam.

Admission is mainly through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. IGNOU offers distance mode B.Ed every year through entrance exam.
15th April 2018, 05:56 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Ed correspondence course after completion of your graduation in B.A (Urdu) course. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Science/ Arts/ Commerce stream with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) marks from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue B.Ed course. Generally, admissions in B.Ed course are done through merit basis of Bachelor's degree examination marks or through entrance examination/ admission test conducted by the respective college/ university.
15th April 2018, 09:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study Correspondence B.Ed course after completion of B.A (Urdu) course. To be eligible to pursue B.Ed course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Arts/ Science/ Commerce stream with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed B.A Urdu course from a recognised university, so, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course.
16th April 2018, 07:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to opt for the correspondence course of B.Ed after the completion of BA in Urdu.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Ed course in the relevant field from different Universities offering the said course.
17th April 2018, 10:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue correspondence B.Ed course:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this correspondence B.Ed course. Here is the basic important details,

>> Candidates must have completed their "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any stream from a recognized university with minimum 45% marks.

>> As you are done with BA in Urdu, I can say that you are certainly eligible if you meet the percentage criteria. Besides this, you are required to appear in concerned college's B.Ed Entrance Examination.

>> Some of the colleges offering B.Ed in correspondence mode are given below,
@ IGNOU
http://www.ignou.ac.in/
@ Karnataka State Open University
http://ksoumysore.edu.in/
@ Netaji Subhas Open University
http://www.wbnsou.ac.in/
@ Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University..etc.,
https://www.ycmou.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?