8th March 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer B.B.A.LLB course in West Bengal? Entrance exam for admission?

My aim is to become a lawyer. I am recently granted in 12th class. I have taken Science. I want to know the law colleges located in West Bengal for LLB course with BBA. And for admission what is the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 73 percentile in CMAT? -- [New]
  3. Last 5 years jeca questions with answers?
  4. List of colleges in India offering telecommunication engineering through lateral entry
  5. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  6. How can I get admission in B.Ed with 2 years of experience? List of the colleges in West Bengal
  7. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  8. List of colleges which offer Agricultural Engineering Diploma course in West Bengal? Requirements to get admission?
  9. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  10. List of colleges which offer MBA through CMAT? Suitable books for preparation?
  11. List of best colleges to do diploma in Agriculture from West Bengal?
  12. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer admission in B.Sc(Zoology) course to a candidate who has secured 53.6% in 12th?
  13. List of colleges which offer Master of Arts in Economics in Kolkata
  14. What is the procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MA (Archaeology)? Which colleges in West Bengal offer this course?
  15. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  16. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation?
  17. Which engineering college can I get in West Bengal? What is the mode of admission?
  18. List of entrance exams to study BMLT course after DMLT? List of government colleges in West Bengal?
15th April 2018, 10:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer B.B.A.LLB course in West Bengal? Entrance exam for admission?

List of colleges offering B.B.A.LLB course in West Bengal:

Heritage Law College
Address: 994, Madurdaha, Chowbaga Road, Anandapur, P.O. East Kolkata Township, Chowbaga Canal Side Rd, Mundapara, Kolkata, West Bengal 700107
Phone: 033 2443 0456

Sarsuna Law College
Address: 4/HB/A, S S Twp, Sarsuna, Kolkata, West Bengal 700061
Phone: 033 2452 6599

South Calcutta Law College
Address: 6/1, 1st Floor, Swinhoe Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019
Phone: 033 2440 8182

Kingston Law College
Address: Adjacent to West Bengal State University, Berunanpukuria, Malikapur, Duttapukur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700126
Phone: 033 2542 9800

Kingston Law College
Address: Adjacent to West Bengal State University, Berunanpukuria, Malikapur, Duttapukur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700126
Phone: 033 2542 9800

J. D. Birla Institute
Address: 11, Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700020
Phone: 033 2475 5070

Indian Institute of Legal Studies
Address: Dagapur, Siliguri, West Bengal 734010
Phone: 0353 257 4697

In order to pursue LLB course, candidates must have to qualify in the CLAT exmaination.
17th April 2018, 10:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer B.B.A.LLB course in West Bengal? Entrance exam for admission?

List of colleges offering BBA LLB Course in West Bengal in India:

Some of the colleges offering BBA LLB course in West Bengal are,

>> Indian Institute of Legal Studies, West Bengal
Ph. No: 0353 257 4697
Address: Dagapur, Siliguri, West Bengal-734010
https://www.iilsindia.com/

>> Kingston Law College
Ph. No: 081009 81098
Address: Jessore Road, Madhyamgram, Kolkata, West Bengal-700129
http://klccal.edu.in/

In order to pursue BBA LLB course in west bengal, you are required to appear in concerned colleges Law Entrance Examination. Based on the merit marks you secure, you will be getting seat in the respective college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?