8th March 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th?

Friends, I am studying 12th Arts. I don’t want to study Bachelor of Arts. Instead of B.A. I want to do BFA, Bachelor of Fine Arts. Am I eligible? What I have to do for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Arts?
  2. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  3. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Science?
  4. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts if completed 12th Arts?
  5. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts without studying Drawing in 12th Arts?
  6. Can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completion of B.Sc?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  8. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts through Distance Education if completed 12th Arts?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Arts student?
  10. Specializations available to study in Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Humanities student? -- [New]
  11. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of entrance exams to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  13. Specializations available to study in BFA for 12th Arts student?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  15. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts if secured 48% in 12th?
  16. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelors of Laws after completion of 12th Arts?
  17. Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  18. Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fine Arts admission for 12th Arts student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
14th April 2018, 11:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th?

To be eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Arts stream or any other stream from a recognised board. Admissions in Bachelor of Fine Arts course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
15th April 2018, 06:03 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To study Bachelor of Fine Arts course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a Government recognised board. No entrance examination at National or State level is conducted for offering admissions in Bachelor of Fine Arts course. But, some institutes conducts their own entrance test for offering admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course.
15th April 2018, 01:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Fine Arts is an undergraduate course which has a duration of 3 to 4 years long. Candidates who have completed their 2th standard from a recognized board are eligible to get admission for this course. Most of the colleges offer admission on the basis of merit and some reputed colleges conduct an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. I have also attached a file below in which you can get more details regarding the course.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BFA details.pdf(16.44 MB, 0 views)
15th April 2018, 08:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to study Bachelor of Fine Arts, candidates must have to complete class 12th in any discipline from a recognized Board.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination in any discipline from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Bachelors degree course in Fine Arts.
Admission is based on the marks scored in last qualifying examination.
17th April 2018, 01:09 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible for Bachelor of Fine Arts course.

Eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Fine Arts:-

Candidate must have successfully completed their 10+2 examination in any stream from a recognized board.

Though there are no entrance test for the BFA course but a few institutes may conduct these.
17th April 2018, 10:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) course, you are required to meet the basic eligibility criteria required.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

>> Besides meeting this criteria, you are required to appear in any of the following entrance examinations.
* Delhi University Entrance Examination
* BHU BFA Entrance Examination
* JNAFAU Entrance Exam
* Or concerned college's Entrance Examination's..etc.,

>> Selection will be made on the marks secured by you in concerned college's entrance examination. Some of the colleges offering this BFA course are,
@ Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
@ Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
@ University of Mumbai, Mumbai
@ JJ Institute of Applied Art, Mumbai..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?