1st August 2018, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) from Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college? Please tell me about the eligibility of doing this course immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many BE(Information Science & Engineering) seats are available in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  2. Admission procedure to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  3. Course duration and structure of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  5. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields?
  6. Colleges for M.Tech in embedded system in AP through PGECET
  7. In which colleges can I get after scoring 1635 rank in PGECET(ECE)?
  8. Which engineering colleges can I get with 502 rank in APEAMCET 2016?
  9. Which are the colleges can I get after scoring 36094 rank?
  10. List of Colleges offering BE in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  11. Can I get a seat in M.Tech after scoring 8697 rank in PGECET?
  12. Which colleges will I get in Analysis branch after scoring 7827 rank in PGECET
  13. What is the cut-off for CSE or ECE branch in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada?
  14. Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?
  15. How to take admission in Jabalpur engineering college in EC branch or Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vidhyalaya in B.Tech programme?
  16. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3709 in PGECET?
  17. What is the actual amount of BCA course in JNU? What is the seat availability?
  18. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
5th August 2018, 06:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) from Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college? Please tell me about the eligibility of doing this course immediately. Thank you!

Eligibility to study BE Information Science & Engineering in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering is a pass in the Pre-University or 10+2 examination with 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics or Biotechnology (For SC/ST/OBC reservation candidates – 40%). Admission to the BE Information Science & Engineering in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering is done through counseling based on the rank obtained in the KCET / COMEDK. Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering website link is given Click Here
5th August 2018, 07:06 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?

Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Information Science & Engineering is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying BE in Information science & engineering course in JNNCE (Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering) is a 10+2 level education in PCM related subjects with minimum 45% from any recognised board.
There is 5% relaxation for reservation candidates like SC/ ST.

If you meet the requirements you need to apply for the entrance exams like KCET/ COMDEK UGCET and qualify the exams in merit for getting admission into the college.

For more information visit the official website of JNNCE.
6th August 2018, 12:55 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering are given below.

=> B.Tech. Information Science & Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Information Science & Engineering is an undergraduate Computer Engineering course.

=> The duration of B.Tech. Information Science & Engineering course is four years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th class for B.Tech. Information Science & Engineering course is 60%.
15th August 2018, 08:56 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The minimum education required to study Bachelor of Engineering with Information Science and Engineering specialization is a Class 12th with at least 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Maths and Chemistry (or Biology/Computer Science/Electronics/Bio-Technology) from a recognized board of education.

Also, for seeking admission in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering, you need to qualify COMED-K or CET.

For more details regarding the JNNCE admissions, you can refer to the link www.jnnce.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?