11th June 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?

Hello everyone, I want to do MTech(Computer Science) from Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MTech(Computer Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?
  2. Can I become a Professor with MTech(Computer Science) Degree of Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?
  3. Requirements to get MTech(Computer Science) admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?
  4. Course structure of MTech(Computer Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?
  5. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields?
  6. Colleges for M.Tech in embedded system in AP through PGECET -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  8. List of the colleges offering Nanotechnology?
  9. Best MS universities in India which offer company sponsorship?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  11. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Population Studies) in Jawaharlal Nehru University? -- [New]
  12. List of colleges offering MSc(Industrial Electronics) in Bangalore
  13. Scholarships available to study PhD(Population Studies) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  14. Whether JNU is best to study Geography Honours or DU?
  15. Entrance exam and procedure to get admission in research course at Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research? Eligibility criteria for it?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?
  17. Best colleges offering Physics in Bangalore?
  18. List of Pharma MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Details about the courses?
18th June 2018, 07:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue M.Tech in Computer Science in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue M.Tech in Computer Science course is given below,

>> Master's Degree in Computer Science or Statistics or Mathematics or Operational Research or any branch of science or any branch of Engineering or Master of Computer Applications with minimum 55% marks.

>> And PG holders of AYUSH related subjects are also eligible to apply.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?