10th June 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?
  2. Fee expenses of BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?
  3. Course structure of BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?
  4. How can I get admission to study Diploma on 10th basis in Thakur College of Science & Commerce, Kandivali?
  5. Information about Biotechnology for Non maths student after passing 12th? Which are the colleges in Mumbai?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Government Nagarjuna Post Graduate College of Science? -- [New]
  7. Can I apply in Thakur College in Mumbai after clearing SSC with 58%?
  8. How can I study in government college for MSc course after completing BSc in Mathematics? Which entrance exam to be answered?
  9. How to study Bachelor of Civil Law from government college? Which institutes are good for the preparation of entrance exam?
  10. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  11. How can I get admission in Thakur College of Science & Commerce for MMS programme if scored 94 marks in MH-CET?
  12. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  13. List of government colleges and entrance exams to study B.Tech in Agricultural Science
  14. Admission procedure to study Consumer Protection Diploma course in NB Thakur Law College?
  15. Which college should I choose between Raheja and Thakur college for BFM?
  16. Which college should I prefer between Raheja and Thakur college for BFM? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges which provides integration M.Sc and Ph.d in Botany?
  18. Eligibility to study Consumer Protection Diploma course in NB Thakur Law College?
16th June 2018, 05:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination available to study BSc Computer Science at P.R. Thakur Government College. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for the BSc Computer Science at P.R. Thakur Government College. Merit list will be prepared based on marks scored in the top four subjects. P.R. Thakur Government College website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?