11th June 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?

Hello everyone, can I know about the structure of BA(Computer Science) course which is available in PR Thakur Government College? Please provide me the course structure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?
  2. Entrance exam available to study BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?
  3. Fee expenses of BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?
  4. Fee structure of AME in Thakur College in Kandivali? Procedure for admission?
  5. Can I apply in Thakur College in Mumbai after clearing SSC with 58%?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?
  7. How can I get admission in Thakur College of Science & Commerce for MMS programme if scored 94 marks in MH-CET?
  8. How can I get admission to study Diploma on 10th basis in Thakur College of Science & Commerce, Kandivali?
  9. Which college should I choose between Raheja and Thakur college for BFM?
  10. Which college should I prefer between Raheja and Thakur college for BFM?
  11. List of colleges which provides integration M.Sc and Ph.d in Botany?
  12. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  13. Will I get a government college after scoring 29.45 in TANCET M.E CSE? What is the government college fee structure?
  14. How to get admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  16. How much percentage is needed to get into government college? What is the fee structure of government college? I am doing B.Com Part III
  17. Information about Biotechnology for Non maths student after passing 12th? Which are the colleges in Mumbai?
  18. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees? -- [Most Discussed]
12th June 2018, 11:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?

B.A. Computer Science or Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science is an undergraduate computer science course. The duration of this course is three years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science course is 50 to 60%.

After completing this course you should apply for jobs in given below employment area.

1. Data Entry Centres

2. IT Companies

3. Gaming Companies

4. Banking Sector (technical)

5. Science Research Centres

6. Computer Labs

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: P. R. Thakur Sarani, Ganti, West Bengal 743287
Phone: 03215 244 442
15th June 2018, 02:23 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course structure of BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?

Course structure of BA (Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College are:-
Duration – 3 years
Mode – Regular
Course Level – Under-graduate
Course Type – Degree
Seats - 10
Eligibility - 10+2 passed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?